Now that we know God and Jesus want to release Their knowledge direct to us from Their throne room in heaven – how is this knowledge actually transmitted to us?
This will now bring us into the next set of Scripture verses.
These next three verses will tell us that this knowledge is given to the Holy Spirit – and then the Holy Spirit, who is already living on the inside of us, will be the One to transmit all of this knowledge to us!
The Holy Spirit will thus become your personal Guide and Teacher in this life. It will be His job to impart and transmit all of this knowledge direct to you once you start to seek after it.
Here are three very powerful verses from Scripture showing us that the Holy Spirit will now be the One who will transmit the knowledge of God direct to us.
- “But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.” (1 Corinthians 2:10)
- “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and bring to your remembrance all things that I have said to you.” (John 14:26)
- “However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH …” (JOHN 16:13)
The very first verse lays the foundation when it says that no one knows the things of God except the Holy Spirit – and that the Holy Spirit has been given to each and every one of us in order to reveal the things that God wants to reveal to us. In other words, it is the job of the Holy Spirit to release the knowledge of God direct to us!
The second verse then confirms the first verse when it says that the Holy Spirit will be our Teacher and that He will “teach us all things.” Notice the word “all” – that He will teach us “all things.”
Think about what is being said in this verse. This statement being made by God in that the Holy Spirit can teach us all things is a maximum intense type of statement being made by God. God is telling us that He is willing to go more than overboard in order to teach us things and to transmit His knowledge to us.
Then the verse even goes one step further when it says that the Holy Spirit can literally bring back up to your remembrance, when you may need it, the knowledge that He has already given to you!
A perfect example of this is for those who really study the Bible in order to get it really worked and assimilated into their minds and spirits.
What you will find start to happen if you are willing to spend some good quality time to get the Word worked into you – is that the Holy Spirit will bring back up to your memory the appropriate Scripture verses when you may need them on the spot when preaching or talking to others about God and Jesus.
You will literally see these verses float right up out of your spirit in front of your mind’s eye right at the moment that you will need them. This is literally a supernatural transmission of knowledge direct to your mind by the Holy Spirit Himself!
And not only can the Holy Spirit do this with Scripture verses – but He can also do this with any other bits of knowledge that He may want to give to you. He can give you His words of knowledge and wisdom all day long on whatever else you may need His help on.
This is why the Holy Spirit is called “the Helper” in the second verse above. The Holy Spirit cannot help you unless He is able to transmit His words of knowledge and wisdom to you as you will need them.
Think about those three words – Helper, Teacher, and Guide!
This is a powerful, three-fold ministry that the Holy Spirit has with each born-again believer.
The last verse says that the Holy Spirit will guide us into “all” truth. Again, notice the word “all” – all truth – not just some or part of the truth.
If you can learn to be led by the Holy Spirit and pick up when He starts to try and communicate with you, you can literally start to receive the knowledge of God in every area of your life where you need God’s knowledge and guidance to help get you safely through!
This is part 8 of our 19 part series on Seeking After The Knowledge of God.
1. An Introduction to the “Seek After The Knowledge of God”
2. Growing in the Knowledge of God
3. The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Receiving Knowledge and Wisdom
4. Destroyed For Lack Of Knowledge
5. Knowledge and Wisdom Are Better Than All the Material Things of This World
6. Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom
7. All Knowledge and Wisdom Comes Direct From God
8. The Holy Spirit is our Helper, Teacher, and Guide
9. Seeking After the Knowledge of God
10. Knowledge and Wisdom Will Help Keep You Safe
11. In the Multitude of Counselors There is Safety
12. Use the Knowledge That God Will Give You
13. Walk With Other Wise Men
14. A Wise Man Will Not Show Partiality in Judgment
15. Stay Humble When God Does Start to Release His Knowledge to You
16. Knowledge Will Increase Sorrow and Grief
17. The Wisdom of This World is Foolishness With God
18. Dont Cease Listening to Instruction
19. The Story of King Solomon