- We believe in the Triune Godhead – God the Father, His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. We believe there is only one God in three Persons with each Person of the Divine Trinity being co-eternal and co-equal.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, and that it was given to us by inspiration of God through the Holy Spirit for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction so that we may all be made complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work for the glory of God Himself.
- We believe that God’s only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, came to our earth in the flesh, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a perfect and sinless life, went to the cross to die and shed His blood for the sins of this world, and then was buried. We believe that Jesus Christ then rose from the dead on the third day, and then ascended into heaven where He now sits at the right hand of God the Father as Lord of lords and King of kings.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to eternal salvation with God the Father – that there is no other name under heaven by which man can be saved – and that no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on the cross. We believe that Jesus Christ is truly the way, truth, and life that leads to eternal life with God the Father, and that there is no other mediator or savior between God and man other than Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the gift of eternal salvation with God the Father can only be received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ – not by any type of works that we could do – no matter how holy and pure those works may be – for the Bible tells us that we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return a second time to our earth as a reigning Messiah to set up a 1000-year Millennium Kingdom where He will then rule this earth from the city of Jerusalem in Israel.
- After the 1000 year millennium rule of Jesus from the city of Jerusalem, we then believe that God the Father will create a New Heaven and a New Earth where He Himself will then come down from heaven to rule with His Son Jesus Christ from a New Jerusalem – where we will all live with God and Jesus for the rest of all eternity.
Last updated on: