If you are walking in a full surrender with God the Father, and walking in all of His ways and staying out of any serious sins and transgressions against Him – then the next thing you will need to fully realize is that God will now anoint you with His divine power if you are ever forced to go into battle with your enemy.
The Bible tells us that we are now all good soldiers of Jesus Christ. Whether we want to face up to it or not, we are all living in a war zone as a result of the curse of Adam and Eve that is still in full operation on this earth. Anyone of us at anytime can come under human or demonic attack. The daily news will prove that to you without any shadow of a doubt.
You can either choose to learn how to rise up in the power of your Lord and Savior and learn how to become a true warrior in the Lord, or you can continue to keep your head in the sand and let storm cloud after storm cloud keep beating you down. The choice is yours.
The following verses will show you that God can anoint you with His divine power to defeat any enemy that may come your way – but you first have to be willing to step into that anointing and take your enemy head on before God will release His anointing through you to be able to defeat that enemy.
Again, study these next set of verses very carefully, as they will all show you the incredible supernatural power that God can flow through you so you can take on any type of bad storm cloud that might come your way in this life.
- “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
- “Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases.” (Luke 9:1)
- “And He called the twelve to Him, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits … And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.” (Mark 6: 7,13)
- “And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.” (Matthew 10:1)
- “But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.” (Matthew 10:6)
- “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
- “Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.” (Psalm 44:5)
- “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9)
- “… but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)
- “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)
- “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
- “For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit …” (1 Thessalonians 1:5)
- “For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.” (1 Corinthians 4:20)
- “… in mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God …” (Romans 15:19)
- “Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds.” (2 Corinthians 12:12)
- “God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit …” (Hebrews 2:4)
- “And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.” (Mark 16:20)
- “And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.” (Acts 4:33)
- “But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you …” (1 John 2:27)
- “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.” (1 John 2:20)
- “Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles.” (Acts 2:43)
- “No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage …” (Joshua 1:5)
- “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle – my lovingkindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me.” (Psalm 144:1)
- “For You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.” (2 Samuel 22:29)
- “It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on high places. He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze … I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. I have wounded them, so that they were not able to rise; they have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” (Psalm 18:32,37)
I believe all of these verses mean exactly what they are saying. God can anoint you with His supernatural power to defeat any enemy that may come your way – but only if you are willing to step into it and not be afraid to directly engage with whatever storm cloud is getting ready to come your way.
Notice the first verse tells you that you can have God’s power and authority to trample over “all” the power of the enemy – not just against some or part of his power. This means you can have God’s anointing and power operating in your life to come out completely victorious against any storm cloud that may attempt to come against you in this life.
This is part 5 of our series on the Battle Verses of the Bible. Here are the other sections.
An Introduction to the “Battle Verses Of The Bible”
1. Full Surrender Battle Verse
2. Going On the Offensive Against Your Enemies
3. Walk in All of God’s Ways – Keep All of God’s Commandments
4. God Will Anoint You For Battle
5. God Will Give You What You Need To Walk With His Anointing
6. God Will Run Protection For You
7. God Will Fight Your Battles
8. Battle Angels
Tuesday 3rd of January 2023
I'm looking for as much information as possible to go before God and petitioning for the salvation of particulour souls, and also verses I can use in this battle please. I am a new Christian and I need to pray for my family and friends to come to salvation. Thank you for great work and an awesome website.