If there is one thing the Lord keeps having me put in many of our articles, it is the reminder for everyone to keep themselves open to being used by Him to witness to the unsaved in order to get them saved.
As we have said over and over again, the absolute, number one priority for every single believer in Christ is that we keep ourselves open and sensitive to the leadings of the Holy Spirit as to who to witness to and exactly how to witness to each of them, as each person will have their own particular points of resistance that you may have to overcome in order to be able to get them saved.
Over the last several years I have met quite a few Christians who were losing some of their fire and boldness to witness due to the politically correct climate we are now all living in. Many employers do not want you to try and witness to other employees while on the job.
We also have many trying to promote an ecumenical type movement where they want to try to join forces with other false religions all in an effort to promote unity and harmony with one another. Instead of drawing a major battle line in the sand telling others that Jesus Christ is the only way to eternal salvation with God the Father, we have some Christians who are starting to compromise parts of our faith in an effort to try and appease some of these other false religions.
A good example of this is a movement called Chrislam, which is an attempt to try and merge Christianity with the false religion of Islam. We already have done an article on this movement, showing you why we can never do this as we are simply too far apart in our basic beliefs.
For those of you who have become a bit scared and skittish to try and witness to others due to the political correct climate we are now all living in, let me use this article to give you some extremely powerful verses from our Bible that will not only show you that God really wants you to do this for Him no matter what the current mood of the environment may be, but that you will also have His supernatural power to be able to do this for Him.
The verses I am going to list in this article are some of the most powerful in all of the Bible, as they will give you the key to being able to fully understand how God has the witnessing game all set up for us. I will break all of this down for you under 7 specific captions so you can see very clearly what God is trying to show you with all of these powerful verses.
Here are the 7 specific captions in a numbered, bolded format so you can have all of them right at the top of this article. Then I will go into each one separately so you can get a good grasp on what God is trying to tell you.
- God Wants You to Become a Fisherman for Him
- You Will have the Power of the Holy Spirit Himself to be Able to Witness
- God Will Set Up These Divine Assignments for You
- God Will Give You His Strength, Boldness, and Courage to be Able to Witness
- God Will Give You the Right Kinds of Strategies to Use on Each Person
- God Will Give You the Right Kinds of Words to Say to Each Person
- Good, Basic Salvation Prayer You Can Use
When you really study all of the above God will do for you if you would be willing to step into this kind of an arena from time to time, not only will you have nothing to fear since God and His power will be right there by your side to help you through this, but this will actually be a lot of fun to do, not to mention very exciting and challenging since no two cases will ever be alike.
I will leave you with one last sobering thought before getting into all of the above. We only have one short window down here on this earth to get as many people saved as we possibly can before we all die and leave this world. People have to get saved this side of heaven. There is no salvation for anyone after they die and cross over.
They have to find and accept Jesus down here on this earth. If they think they can accept Jesus after they die and cross over, they will find out very quickly that is not how God the Father has the big picture set up. If they wait until they die to accept Jesus, it will be too late and they will thus end up in the most horrible and evil place imaginable.
If you end up getting them saved for all of eternity because you had enough courage to witness to them in the first place, they will never be able to thank you enough, and you will have the satisfaction that God used you to save a soul from a real, live, living hell.
However, if they refuse to accept the divine truths you are giving to them on what the basics of eternal salvation through Jesus is all about, they will remember your attempts to save them very clearly when they end up in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone for all of eternity.
And then from your point of view, at least you will know that you did everything you possibly could on your end to save them from this horrible place of torment for all of eternity.
You won’t have to look back and second guess yourself for not making an attempt to save them even though they had refused to accept the free pardon that Jesus was willing to offer to them.
Bottom line – every time you set out to witness to an unsaved person, your witnessing attempts will never be in vain as far as the Lord is concerned, even if you do not end up getting a certain number of them saved. At least you will know that you did everything on your end to get them saved before their time was up in this life.
And then with the ones you do end up getting saved in this lifetime, there will be no greater thrill and no greater sense of accomplishment in the Lord than to lead them into eternal life up in heaven, and then eventually into the New Heaven and New Earth we will all be getting from God the Father as our final chapter in His grand design for the human race.
Now on to some really powerful and profound Scripture verses to help show you that you have absolutely nothing to fear when trying to witness to others in this life since you will have God Almighty Himself right by your side when you attempt to witness for Him.
1. God Wants You to Become a Fisherman for Him
The very first thing you will need to know is that God is looking for each and everyone one of us to become a fisherman for Him. This is not just the job of those who hold the office on an evangelist. This is for every single believer.
When you study the wording in the verses I will list below, you can tell that God is talking to each and everyone of us, not to those who have been called to be an evangelist like a Billy Graham.
My take on this is that we just keep ourselves to being used by God to get others saved in our immediate circle of influence. This would include any family members who are not saved, along with any of your unsaved friends, neighbors, people you work with, and any total strangers God may ask you to witness to.
You do not have to be going on major missionary trips to other countries to witness to people. You can easily witness to all of the people who are just in your own natural surroundings. If each Christian would just keep this kind of perspective in mind, and then be led by the Holy Spirit as to who to witness to and when to do it, can you imagine how many more people could get saved in this life?
The advantage to working with those in your natural surroundings is that you already have a major advantage – and that major advantage is that they already know you.
You already have at last one foot in the door with most of these people. Combine that one foot that you already have in the door with what the Holy Spirit can do through your witnessing efforts, and you could end up leading many, many people into a true salvation experience with the Lord over the course of your entire lifetime.
Now here are 16 very powerful verses all showing that God the Father wants all of us to become fisherman for Him – and a true fisherman of the Lord is one who goes out to get people saved.
- “For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost … Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.” (Matthew 18:11,14)
- And He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” (Matthew 4:19)
- “As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” (John 20:21)
- “… knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.” (Philippians 1:17)
- “Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us …” (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- “… always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you …” (1 Peter 3:15)
- Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations …” (Matthew 28:18)
- “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:14)
- “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops.” (Matthew 10:27)
- “… to whom I now send you, to open their eyes and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.” (Acts 26:17)
- “Deliver those who are drawn toward death, and hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.” (Proverbs 24:11)
- “Preach the word. Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, and exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)
- “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things.” (Romans 10:15)
- “Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord …” (2 Timothy 1:8)
- “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes … ” (Romans 1:16)
- “For I seek Your precepts. I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.” (Psalm 119:45)
All of these verses are as clear as they can be. God simply wants all of us to catch fish for Him.
Notice the last three verses are asking us not to be ashamed to do this for the Lord. These last three verses really apply to all of us in this day and age where many Christians are getting a bit ashamed and afraid to witness for the Lord for fear of what other people may think of them in the politically correct climate we are now all living in.
Let these last three verses be a major Word from the Lord to all of us. No matter what kind of environment we are currently living and working in, we should never be be afraid to witness and share our faith with other nonbelievers, as our witnessing attempts to some of these people may end up being the difference as to whether or not some of them ever receive eternal life through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. You Will Have the Power of the Holy Spirit Himself to be Able to Witness
Now that we know that God definitely wants all of us to witness for Him in this life, the next thing you will need to know is that you will not be alone when you step out to do this for the Lord. You will have the power of the Holy Spirit Himself working for you when you attempt to witness to someone.
Once you understand that the Holy Spirit will be working for you and with you on these witnessing attempts, it will then become very easy to do and really a lot of fun, because each case will be an individual challenge and you will know that you are stepping out into a real, live, major arena which could determine a person’s final, eternal fate once they die and cross over.
The stakes could not be any more higher – and God is asking each and everyone of us to play a major part in some of these people’s decisions as to whether or not they will accept Jesus and what He has done for all of them with His sacrificial death on the cross.
Burn these next set of verses into your memory banks. Believe what these verses are telling you. These verses should all be interpreted very literally. Here are 18 very powerful and profound verses all showing that we literally have the power of the Holy Spirit Himself to be able to effectively witness to others in this life.
- “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:44)
- “… and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit.” (1 Corinthians 12:3)
- “While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit FELL UPON all those who heard the word.” (Acts 10:44)
- “The Lord OPENED HER HEART to heed the things spoken by Paul.” (Acts 16:14)
- “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)
- “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” (Acts 1:8)
- “For our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Spirit …” (1 Thessalonians 1:5)
- “For the kingdom of God is not in word but in power.” (1 Corinthians 4:20)
- “… in mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God …” (Romans 15:19)
- “Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perseverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds.” (2 Corinthians 12:12)
- “God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit …” (Hebrews 2:4)
- ”And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.” (Mark 16:20)
- “And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all.” (Acts 4:33)
- “But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you …” (1 John 2:27)
- “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.” (1 John 2:20)
- “Then fear came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles.” (Acts 2:43)
- “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9)
- ”… but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)
Notice several things:
1. Really grab a hold of the very first verse. This first verse is telling us that no one can come to Jesus for eternal salvation unless God the Father is first drawing them to Him. What this means is that God the Father will be the One who will be drawing all of these sinners to His Son Jesus. This verse right here will tell you that you will not be alone and all by yourself when you attempt to witness to others. You will already have God the Father moving on these people in an effort to draw them in.
And then look very closely at the next verse. This verse is telling us that no one can call Jesus Lord unless they are doing it “by the Holy Spirit.” Put this verse together with the first verse and God is telling us that He is drawing sinners to His Son Jesus for eternal salvation through His Holy Spirit. This now means you will have both God the Father and the Holy Spirit working with you when you attempt to witness to others.
If more Christians would grasp the profound revelation that is in just these first two verses, more of them would be out there trying to witness to many in their own immediate circle of influence. As the Bible has already told us, if God is for us, then who can be against us? That is why you should have no fears or qualms about witnessing to other people in this life, because you will have God and His supernatural power working with you when you do attempt to witness for Him.
2. Also notice verse #3 where it says that the Holy Spirit “fell upon” all those who were hearing the word being preached to them by Peter. This is another good verse that will show you that the Holy Spirit Himself will be moving on anyone you will be witnessing to.
Verse #4 adds more to this when it tells us that that Lord opened up a woman’s heart so she could heed the words being spoken to her by the apostle Paul. This verse is once more showing us that once you start to witness to someone, that God Himself will open up their hearts so they will hear and fully understand what you are trying to tell them.
This is exactly how people actually get saved – with the Holy Spirit moving on them, and then opening up their hearts and minds so they can fully understand the divine truths that are being given to them.
3. Also look at verse #7, where it says that the Gospel did not come to them in Word only, but in power and in the Holy Spirit. Again, this verse is telling us that we will have God’s power working for us when we do attempt to witness to other people. That is why I have titled the article as I did, that you do have the power of God to witness to other people in this life.
If you believe that all of the Word of God is totally infallible and inerrant, then you have to believe what these kinds of verses are telling you. And if you can fully believe in this revelation, then you should have no fears whatsoever when trying to witness to other people in this life.
3. God Will Set Up These Divine Assignments For You
With all of the above verses telling you that God the Father and the Holy Spirit will be working with you each time you set out to witness to someone, this also tells you that God Himself will be setting up these kinds of divine assignments for you.
If God is going to be the One to actually move on these people and open up their hearts and minds so they will be able to fully understand the divine truths that you will be transmitting to them, then it only stands to reason that God will go one more extra step and literally arrange and orchestrate for these kinds of divine assignments to occur in your own natural surroundings.
That is why I always tell people to keep themselves open and sensitive to any specific leadings they may receive from the Holy Spirit as to who to witness to and exactly when to witness to them, as sometimes there is a major timing factor that will come into play and you thus have to wait for God’s perfect timing as to when to move in to witness to that person.
4. God Will Give You His Strength, Boldness, and Courage to Be Able to Witness
As we have said at the top of this article, many Christians have become a bit scared and skittish to try and witness to others for fear of not being politically correct. As a result, this means that some Christians are now going to needs God’s boldness and courage operating through them so they can break this kind of unhealthy fear off their backs.
Realize that our God is not politically correct when it comes to the matter of eternal salvation. There is only one way to be able to receive eternal salvation from God the Father and that one way is only through His Son Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on the cross. God the Father does not care what any man, any woman, any false religion, or any kind of political climate is thinking on how we should handle our faith in the public square.
You saw how God handled the first set of apostles in the very hostile environment they were all forced to work in and preach in. Many of them were killed and martyred for their preaching. God has not changed, and He still wants all of us to do the best we can in this area no matter what the current climate may be like.
If by chance you have become a bit scared to witness to others for fear of not being politically correct and not properly fitting in with mainstream society, remember what all of these verses are telling you to do for the Lord, along with the additional verses I will now give you that will show you that God Himself can give you His divine boldness and courage to be able to step out and witness to others in a politically hostile environment.
You saw what happened to all of the apostles in the Upper Room at Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came upon all of them. They all came out with absolutely no fear of any man or government to preach the Gospel. They were as bold as lions, and you can be just like they were if you will only ground and believe on the next set of verses I will now give you.
Here are 8 major power verses to get worked into your mindset. Believe what these verses are telling you because they are coming straight from the mouth of God Almighty Himself. You can have God’s strength, boldness and courage operating through you if you will only believe it and actually act on it.
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield …” (Psalm 28:7)
- “In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.” (Psalm 138:3)
- “O God, You are more awesome than Your holy places. The God of Israel is He who gives strength and power to His people.” (Psalm 68:35)
- “He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.” (Isaiah 40:29)
- “For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.” (Proverbs 3:26)
- “Yet the righteous will hold to his way, and he who has clean hands will be stronger and stronger.” (Job 17:9)
- “They shall walk after the Lord. He will roar like a lion. When He roars, then His sons shall come trembling from the west …” (Hosea 11:10)
So not only do you have God’s power working for you when you attempt to witness to other people – and not only do you have God setting up these kinds of divine assignments to come your way in this life – but now God will give you His strength, boldness, and courage to be able to do this for Him, just like He did with the first set of apostles at Pentecost.
5. God Will Give You the Right Kinds of Strategies to Use on Each Person
In addition to all of the above, God will also give you the right kinds of strategies to use with each person you will witness to. Most people you will witness to will have their own points of resistance you may have to deal with and overcome.
I want to give you a personal testimony I had many years ago with a woman I used to work with. Long story short, she was highly intelligent and had an extremely high IQ. We worked together for about 3 months until one of our competitors found out how good and smart she was, and then they convinced her to come and work for them. We stayed good friends for several years after she had left.
When I first met her, she was a full-pledged atheist. She had already researched and thought about God and whether or not He really existed. She had come to her own personal conclusions that there is no way there could ever be a God, especially the God of our Bible.
Her higher levels of intelligence literally prevented her from being able to see the real truth on all of this. This happens quite a bit to many scientists. Their higher levels of intelligence sometimes blinds them as to what the real divine truths are in this life and this is exactly what had occurred to this woman.
When I first met her, I did not attempt to debate with her. However, I had a funny feeling that God would arrange for a day and time where I would be able to get a good crack at her. And sure enough that day and time eventually came. Here is what happened, and this is something I will never, ever forget. This little story will show you how God can perfectly set someone up to get saved through one of His own.
She called me up one night and asked to have a conversation with me about God. She knew I was a Christian and she wanted to know what my views were on some of the topics she had earlier researched. As soon as she said that, I could literally feel the Holy Spirit getting ready to move on her.
I then asked God how I should handle all of this since she was so highly intelligent. As soon as I asked God this question, He came back telling me that I was to take each one of her arguments one by one and give her the correct opposing point of view. I then asked her to give me one by one what all of her specific arguments were as to why she did not believe there was a God.
I remember two of them were – if there really is a God and He is all-perfect and all-loving, then how could He allow all of the evil and suffering to occur in this world. Another question she had was since she could not see, feel, or hear God with her own natural senses, how do we know He actually exists since we cannot see, feel, or touch God like we can with material objects in our natural realm.
She had about 8 or 9 of these types of questions. I went ahead and did the best I could to answer each one of them. The conversation lasted about 3 hours. After it was over, she thanked me for being so candid with her and that I had given her quite a bit to think about.
4 months then went by and I had not heard back from her. Then a little after 4 months, she called me up one night and asked me if I was sitting down. She told me she had really researched my answers to her tough questions. She came to the conclusion that one of us was right and one of us was wrong. She also made the comment that there was something different about me and another Christian she was now working with.
After researching both sides of the argument, she came to the conclusion that my arguments were correct in that there really was a God and that the Christian God of the Bible was the real God. She then accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior about 3 weeks ago and was ready to go through the rite of water baptism the following week.
After analyzing what had occurred 4 months earlier in that telephone conversation, I could see how God had set the whole assignment up. And not only did He set it up where I could actually witness to her, but He also gave me the correct strategy in which to use to get her saved.
The Bible says that the truth will set you free, but before the truth can set you free, you have to know and understand what those truths are. And that is exactly what God did with her. That was why He gave me the specific strategy of taking each one of her arguments one by one so I could give her what the real truths were on those tough questions.
As a result of following God’s guidance on this, the Holy Spirit was able to use these words of knowledge and work with her over those 4 months to show her what the real truth was. It is the job of the Holy Spirit to both enlighten and convict each one of these sinners so they will see that we are all sinners in the eyes of God, and that it is only through Jesus Christ and His sacrificial death on the cross can we receive full forgiveness of all of our sins.
Just realize that not only will God set up these kinds of divine assignments for you like He did with this one, but He will also give you the correct strategies to use since each person will have their own individual points of resistance like this woman did.
6. God Will Give You the Right Kinds of Words to Say to Each Person
Not only will God set these kinds of assignments up for you and give you the correct strategies to use, but He will also go one more extra step with You. He will sometimes give you a nice flow of words to say to the person so you can release everything that will need to be said to this person. In other words, the Holy Spirit will literally help guide your speech as you are witnessing to this person.
Here is a major verse that will show you that God can give you these kinds of flows from the Holy Spirit.
“He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.” (John 7:38)
Key in on the words “flow rivers” in the phrase, “out of his heart will FLOW RIVERS of living water.”
This verse is talking about the Holy Spirit and from the Holy Spirit we can receive different kinds of flows from Him. One kind of flow would be the gift of tongues. Another kind of flow is when you are getting direct prophetic words from the Lord to deliver to someone else.
But another kind of flow you can get is when you are engaging in an intense conversation with someone and the Holy Spirit is helping to guide your speech and how you are delivering the message to them. Pastors who are anointed will deliver sermons that have a very nice flow to them. You can see and hear that there is something different about how they speak and present their messages to the flock as compared to a pastor who is not very anointed.
7. Good, Basic Salvation Prayer You Can Use
For those of you who would really like to be used by the Lord to witness to other people in this life, but you feel you may get a bit tongue-tied on exactly how to lead them into a good sinner’s prayer once they are ready to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, here is a good, basic salvation prayer you can use that will lead them into a true salvation experience with the Lord.
I now believe that Jesus Christ is Your only begotten Son, that He came to our earth in the flesh and died on the cross to take away all of my sins and the sins of this world. I believe that Jesus Christ then rose from the dead on the third day to give all of us eternal life.
I now confess to You all of the wrong and sinful things I have ever done in my life. I ask that You please forgive Me and wash away all of my sins by the blood that You have personally shed for me on the cross. I am now ready to accept You as my personal Lord and Savior. I now ask that You come into my life and live with Me for all of eternity.
Father, Jesus – I now believe that I am truly saved and born again.
Thank you Father.
Thank you Jesus.
If you need some of the main verses on what the basics of salvation through Jesus Christ is really all about, please go to our article titled, “The Basics of Eternal Salvation Through Jesus Christ.” In this article will be all of the main verses you will need to be able to fully explain what eternal salvation through Jesus Christ is really all about.
As we head further into these end time waters, the politically correct climate we are now all living in will eventually turn more oppressive as demonic forces continue to work behind the scenes to set up a one-world governmental and religious system.
But do not let this kind of evil landscape stop you or deter you from being a faithful ambassador and representative for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God had no problems in working within the evil landscape that the first set of apostles had to work in, and He thus will have no problems in working within our current evil landscape.
With God being all-powerful, there are no demonic forces that can stop Him from doing what He wants to do. And one of the things He still wants to do in this day and age is to try and reach as many people as He possibly can with His message of eternal salvation through His Son Jesus Christ. And sometimes when He does this, He wants to work through some of His own born-again children.
As such, we should consider it an honor and a blessing of the highest order that God will want to use us to save the lost from the fires of a real, live, living hell. Again, we all have unsaved people right in our own backyards with some of our own family members, along with some of our good friends, neighbors, and some of the people we actually work with.
Think about this long and hard. God wants to try and reach these people with His gift of eternal salvation, and sometimes He will want to make an attempt to reach them directly through you since you are already very close to a lot of these people. If you ever get a strong leading from the Holy Spirit to witness to any of them, do not turn Him down.
As we showed you in all the above captions, you will literally have God and His supernatural power right there by your side once you step into this kind of arena to try and save these lost souls from the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.
I will leave you with one last thought on all of this. Since nothing can be any more important in this life than to receive God’s free gift of eternal salvation through His Son Jesus Christ, it would be our recommendation that you put each unsaved person you know at the top of your personal prayer list and literally pray for their eternal salvation to the day they die. And then from there, keep yourself open to any leadings you may receive from the Holy Spirit to witness to them direct.
If you do this, God may choose you to directly witness to them and get them saved before it becomes too late for them to be able to do this with Him.
If you make an attempt to witness to them under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, your witnessing attempts will never be in vain, even if they refuse to accept what Jesus is offering to them through the blood that He has already shed for them on the cross. At least you will have the satisfaction that you gave it your best shot. From there, they have to accept this free gift with their own free wills. Not even God Himself will violate their own free wills on this issue.
As real fisherman will tell you, sometimes you will catch the fish and get them all the way pulled in, other times you will lose the fish halfway during the battle. In other words, you will win some and lose some. But the important thing is that you try to make an attempt anyway to catch these fish since you are dealing with their eternal fates once they die and cross over.