Battle Prayer To Recover What the Enemy Has Stolen
In this article, I want to focus on one specific area that Satan and his demons like to operate in. The Bible tells us that Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy.
I want to focus on how Satan and his demons come “to steal” from us, with the obvious intentions that they will then try and kill what they have just stolen from us.
Sometimes before they can actually kill something or someone, they first have to steal it from us.
Here is the specific verse from our Bible that will show us that Satan and his demons will try and do this whenever they can:
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.” (John 10:10)
This is where you really get into some of the heavier types of spiritual warfare cases. Here are some specific examples of how the devil is continuing to operate in this horrific realm in this day and age:
- Your daughter has just been abducted by a sexual predator.
- Your brother has just got hooked on crack cocaine and cannot break the addiction.
- Your teenage son has just joined a criminal gang.
- Your sister has just fallen in the hands of a demonic, false religious cult who have brainwashed her into joining their group.
The first thing you will notice is that these are all cases where the person has actually been “stolen” from us and they are now caught behind enemy lines.
In some of these cases, the captivity will be so extreme, that only the power of God will be able to rescue and deliver these people from the pure evil they have just fallen into. In other words, if God does not directly move on these kinds of extreme situations within a very short period of time, the person could end up dying with what they have just fallen into.
For the purposes of this article, I am going to concentrate on example number one, where your daughter has just been abducted by a sexual predator.
What I will give you in this article can also apply to any one of the above examples or anything else similar that you may be dealing with on your end. Just adjust the wording accordingly in the strategies and battle prayer that I will give you below.
For those of you who watch a lot of the cable news programs, one of the things that you will see reported on a regular basis is the abduction of many of our young daughters and sons by sexual predators.
In most of these horrific cases, the person is never found and it has been estimated by law enforcement that the sexual predator will usually kill the person they have just abducted in the first 24-48 hours.
What you are seeing are demons influencing these predators to first steal the child and then kill them after they have had their way with them.
This is a perfect example of how demons can actually get other people to do their evil bidding for them based upon the wording of the above verse.
For the life of me, I do not know how any parent can deal with the pain and trauma of something so evil and so horrific.
Watching these parents being interviewed by the media, and then seeing the pain and torment they are actually going through, is one of the most gut wrenching things that you will ever see.
How fallen angels and evil humans can sink down into this level of pure evil is simply beyond human comprehension. This is just pure evil beyond anything our rational minds can even begin to comprehend.
The first thing you will need to pick up on these types of extreme cases is that in many of them, there is still a time interval where God can still move in on the situation to rescue your loved one before the person or group ends up killing them, especially in the case of a sexual predator.
What this means for all Christians is that God can still miraculously move into the situation to actually rescue your loved one before it becomes too late.
What I will first give you below is a major power story from the Bible showing you how God actually rescued a group of people who were abducted by some very evil people back in the Old Testament.
Burn this incredibly powerful story from our Bible into your memory banks in the event that you are ever forced to face this kind of extreme dilemma. This is a major power story, and I mean a major power story!!
After I give you the verses where this incredible story is coming from, I will then give you an example of how you can form out your own personal battle prayer to the Lord to get Him to move very quickly on this kind of extreme situation so He can save the life of your loved one.
Major Power Story From the Bible
Unless you have read and studied from the Old Testament, you would have missed this incredible story from King David.
Here is a short, but very powerful story from our Bible that will perfectly apply to some of the extreme examples just mentioned above.
“Now it happened, when David and his men came to Ziklag, on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the South and Ziklag, attacked Ziklag and burned it with fire, and had taken captive the women and those who were there, from small to great; they did not kill anyone, but carried them away and went their way.
So David and his men came to the city, and there it was, burned with fire; and their wives, their sons, and their daughters had been taken captive. Then David and the people who were with him lifted up their voices and wept, unto they had no more power to weep. And David’s two wives … had been taken captive.
Then David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters, but David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.
So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” and He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”
…So David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away, and David rescued his two wives. And nothing of theirs was lacking, either small or great, sons or daughters, spoil or anything which they had taken from them; David recovered all.” (1 Samuel 30: 1-8, 18-19)
Notice several things in this powerful story:
1. The Amalekites had managed to “steal” and carry away every man, woman, and child from David’s camp.
2. The next thing that occurred is that David and all his men wept profusely once they had found out what had occurred. The grieving was so bad, that some of them wanted to stone David and kill him right there on the spot.
3. And then what does David do next? Instead of giving up and throwing up his hands and walking off in despair, the Bible says that he then “strengthened himself in the Lord his God.”
In other words, he got back up, told himself he was not going to give up or give in, and immediately connected back up to the Lord so he could get his guidance from Him as to what he should do next to properly handle this problem.
4. The next thing David does is to first ask the Lord if he has His permission and authority to go back after the Amalekites to fully recover everything they had just stolen from him. Once he puts this request before the Lord, God then gives him complete permission to not only go after these evil people, but He then tells David that he will be successful in recovering “all” that the Amalekites had just stolen from him. And the story then ends with David literally recovering every single man, woman, and child that these people had stolen from him, along with all of the goods they had stolen.
If God is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday, then this means that God can do the exact same thing for any of you who might have had someone or something stolen by the enemy.
Burn this Bible story into your memory banks in the event you are ever forced to deal with this kind of tragedy where one of your loved ones has been stolen by the enemy, and then kept behind enemy lines like what has been described in the above examples. God can and will move on these types of extreme situations if you will just pray for Him to do it.
The Battle Verses
When dealing with this kind of extreme adversity, you are going to need some very strong battle verses from the Bible. You will need to quote these verses back to God the Father in your battle prayer to Him, and you will also have to ask Him to move off the specific wording of these verses.
This is when you will literally go to war with your situation just like David did on the above story, and just like he did when he took on and defeated Goliath.
In the Spiritual Warfare section of our site, we have an article titled “Battle Verses of the Bible.” In this article are 100 of the very best battle verses in the Bible. You can go in there and pick and choose which ones you will want to incorporate into the battle prayer itself.
For the record, here are the specific verses that we would recommend that you include in this special type of battle prayer. But again, feel free to pick any other ones that you feel will apply to your specific situation.
The first two verses I will mention below in the battle prayer itself are the top two battle verses in all of the Old Testament. If there is one battle verse that will move God the Father to want to take on your extreme situation, it has to be these first two verses.
I remember when I first saw them, they just blew off the page at me. I felt God’s power and anointing all over them and felt they were both a major key in being able to get God to take on these kinds of heavier assignments.
These first two verses will tell us two very powerful things about God the Father:
- They will tell us that God the Father is a Man of War and that He does have a war side to his personality.
- And then they will go one step further – they will then tell us that we can actually stir up God the Father to go into battle for us as a Man of War.
Think of the implications and ramifications of this statement. That God Almighty Himself, ruler of all of heaven and earth, can personally take on an extreme situation that may have just come your way, and then personally go to to war on your behalf to bring total victory and deliverance to the situation just like He did with King David in the above story.
I will list 20 rock, solid, battle verses that you can include in your own personal battle prayer to the Lord when dealing with this type of extreme situation in the actual battle prayer itself listed below.
The Battle Prayer
For those of you who have never formed out this kind of a special battle prayer to deal with this kind of extreme adversity, below is a sample type battle prayer you can draw up to go to the Lord with.
Due to the extreme seriousness of this type of situation and the battle verses that you will have to put into this type of warfare prayer, I would either type or hand write all of this out and then read it back to the Lord to make sure you cover all of your bases with Him. God will honor and work with the prayer as you are reading it back to Him in the same way He will work with you on any prayer that just comes straight out of your mouth.
By going to the extra length to actually hand write or type all of this kind of prayer out so you can make sure you cover everything that you will need to cover with Him, this will show God that you mean serious business with Him and that you are doing everything you possibly can to try and get Him to move on this situation.
Again, I will use the first example above with your daughter having just been abducted by a sexual predator. Here is the sample battle prayer:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne of grace boldly and with full confidence that You will hear my very special prayer to You.
Father, as You already know, my daughter just been abducted. Time is now of the essence. Father, I ask that You now take this assignment up and move as a Man of War to fully rescue and fully deliver my daughter from the foul predator who has just abducted her.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You personally come against this evil man. I ask that You come against any and all demons who are influencing him to do what he is doing. Take this battle up for myself, my wife, and all of our family members and friends who love our daughter with all of their hearts and all of their souls.
Please Lord, take this assignment up and bring our daughter back home safely, sound, and in one piece, with not so much as a hair on her head being harmed.
The Bible says that You are a Man of War and that You can be stirred up to go into battle for us. Father, I am now going to quote these two battle verses back to You.
Here are two of the most powerful verses in Your Word that I have ever seen which will show us that You do have a war side to Your personality and that You can go into battle to either protect us, or engage with the enemy if they have stolen someone from us:
- “The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name … Your Right Hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power; Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces. And in the greatness of Your excellence you have overthrown those who rose against You; You sent forth Your wrath which consumed them like stubble.” (Exodus 15:3,6)
- “The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies.” (Isaiah 42:13)
I now want to quote some additional battle verses back to You. I ask, in the name of Your Son Jesus, that You take each one of these battle verses to heart and move off the wording of these verses to save my daughter and rescue her from the clutches of this evil predator.
Father, let Your full wrath and Your full fury pour out and ignite against this unholy man and bring him down quickly and mightily – all in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Lord, here are the special battle verses I now want to quote back to You:
- “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.” (Psalm 34:17)
- “I will go before you and make the crooked paths straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.” (Isaiah 45:2)
- “Therefore understand today the Lord your God is He who goes before you as a consuming fire. He will destroy them and bring them down before you; so you shall drive them out and destroy them quickly, as the Lord has said to you.” (Deuteronomy 9:3)
- “The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)
- “The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, and will say, ‘Destroy!’ “ (Deuteronomy 33:27)
- Do not say, “I will recompense evil;” Wait for the Lord, and He will save you.” (Proverbs 20:22)
- “Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. (Jeremiah 1:8)
- “God is a just judge, and God is angry with the wicked every day. If He does not turn back, He will sharpen His sword; He bends His bow and makes it ready. He also prepares for Himself instruments of death; He makes His arrows into fiery shafts.” (Psalm 7:11)
- “He will guard the feet of His saints, but the wicked shall be silent in darkness. For by strength no man shall prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces; from heaven He will thunder against them. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth. He will give strength to His king, and exalt the horn of His anointed. (1 Samuel 2:9)
- “Behold, all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and disgraced; they shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish. You shall seek them and not find them – those who contend with you. Those who war against you shall be as nothing, as a nonexistent thing. For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’ “ (Isaiah 41:11)
- “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and You right hand will save me. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me …” (Psalm 138:7)
- “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in Him I will trust, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my Savior, You save me from violence.” (2 Samuel 22:2)
- “Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.” (Psalm 62:1)
- “Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He guards all of his bones; not one of them is broken.” (Psalm 34:19)
- “And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom.” (2 Timothy 4:18)
- “But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them and deliver them; He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.” (Psalm 37:39)
- “Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and have put to shame those who hated us. In God we boast all day long, and praise Your name forever.” (Psalm 44:5)
- “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17)
Now is the time to move. Now is the time to move off these battle verses. Now is the time to move off the specific wording of these verses. Now is the time to move off the above story from King David where he was able to rescue and recover all that he lost from the Amalekites when they stole all of the men, women, and children from his camp. Now is the time to save the day for my daughter and bring her back home, safely and sound.
Lord, I ask that You move now, as time is of the essence. I ask that You move now Lord with Your mighty angels at Your side to come against this evil predator and any demons who are operating on him to commit this unholy and abominable act against both You and my own flesh-and-blood daughter.
Lord, let me know if there is anything specific that either I or any of the other members of my family can do on our end to assist You in this miraculous recovery.
Father, show us where our daughter is located at. Lead the police and the rest of law enforcement to where she is at before it is too late.
Since we are dealing with a time delay, I also ask that You fully protect my daughter and keep this predator from killing her before she is actually located.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I now plead the blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ over every inch of my daughter’s body, over every inch of her soul, and over every inch of her spirit. Lord, let the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ fully protect my daughter from any kind of harm until she can be fully located and found by You.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Jesus Christ specifically against this predator and every single demon who is attached to him. Stop this man, and stop these demons dead in their tracks right now so they will not do any further harm to my daughter. Stop them now Lord, dead in their tracks, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am totally helpless in this situation. Father, only You can save my daughter, Only You know where she is located at. Only You Father knows who this evil predator is and how we can find him.
Father, please, in the name of Jesus Christ, move now to save my daughter’s life from this unholy and foul creature. Give her a second chance to live again. Do not let her go home to be with You before it is her time to actually do so.
Both myself, my wife, and all of our family members are now standing before You and asking that You take this assignment up and move to bring my daughter back home as quickly as You deem possible. My daughter’s life is now in Your mighty hands. Let Your perfect will now be done on this situation. We ask that You please have mercy on both our daughter and our family and bring her safely back home so we can all be reunited with her.
Thank You Father, thank You Jesus for hearing all of our cries and petition on this extreme matter.
In Jesus name, Amen.
If you will notice in this kind of dramatic and intense prayer, what you will want to do is pour out your entire heart and your entire soul to the Lord. Don’t be afraid to cry, weep, and pour out everything that you are feeling and going through with the Lord. Your heartfelt passion and intense desire for the recovery of your daughter may be the thing that will get God to want to move as a Man of War on this type of extreme situation.
One of the things I have learned about the Lord on my own personal journey with Him is that He does have flair for the dramatic and that He does bleed and weep when He sees these kinds of extreme situations occurring in our fallen world.
Again, study the above battle verses very carefully, along with the above story from King David. If God moved for King David to recover every single man, woman, and child that was stolen from him by the evil Amalekites, then God can do the exact same thing for any of you since He is no respecter of persons and He is the same today as He was yesterday.
In other words, if God moved to help King David recover all that He lost in the above story back in the Old Testament, then God can do the exact same thing for any of us in this current day and age.
Our God is still a mighty God of miracles and He can be moved to want to answer our prayers, no matter now dire and how hopeless the situation may appear to us in the natural.
And the key to getting God to want to move on these types of extreme situations is intense and heartfelt type battle prayers, taking hold of God in a way that you may have never done before.
I will now end this article with one last bit of advice. With the kind of pure evil that seems to keep getting stronger and growing wider across both our country and the rest of the world, you never know when you will wake up and find yourself having to confront this kind of extreme adversity. These kinds of events can happen to anyone at anytime.
To all of you who are still raising your children up, what I would highly recommend that you do is to plead the blood of Jesus on your children as a protective covering on some type of regular basis.
I would recommend that you do it at least once per month, most preferably on the first day of each month.
Again, here is a sample type of prayer that you can do to get your child fully covered under the blood of Jesus so as to protect them from the evil predators who are still roaming in our streets and our own backyards:
In the name of Jesus, I now plead the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ on my daughter Rachel. I now plead the blood of Jesus over every inch of her body, over every inch of her soul, and over every inch of her spirit.
I now plead the blood of Jesus against any demonic spirits who may want to try and come against her. I now plead the blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may want to try and harm her in any way. I now plead the blood of Jesus against any natural catastrophes that could possibly come her way.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now ask that You perfectly protect this child as she journeys through this life so she can fully accomplish everything that You would like for her to do for You.
Father, I ask all of this in the name of Jesus. Amen.”
For the record, we keep getting more and more reports from people all around the world who are getting delivered off the information we have in our Spiritual Warfare section. Our God is a mighty Man of War and He will go into battle for you if you will just learn how to apply some of the basics in this area of our walk with Him.