For those of you who were not aware of this second definition that the grace of God is referring to the power of God operating through you – there is a way that you can get God’s grace to start coming into your life in order to help you live a more victorious and overcoming life in Him.
The first step is to enter in a full surrender with the Lord. This is all explained to you in our article titled “The Full Surrender.”
If you want God’s best to start flowing into your life, which will include receiving His divine grace and power, then you will have to give Him your best – and your best will be to make a full and complete surrender of your body, soul, spirit and your entire life into His hands.
Once you enter into this full surrender with the Lord, He will then start to take immediate control of your life and will then start to perfectly lead you every step of the way into your divine destiny.
And not only will God perfectly guide your steps in this life through the Holy Spirit, but He will also be giving you His divine power and grace so that you can be very good at whatever He will be calling you to do for Him.
If God calls you to be a doctor, an evangelist, a pastor, an attorney, a soldier in our armed forces, a professional athlete, a stay-at-home mom, or a policeman – then God will give you His divine grace and power to be very good at any of those specific jobs and callings.
In addition to having God’s grace flow through you so you can successfully operate in whatever He is calling you to do for Him in this life, you can also ask for God’s grace and power to handle any type of emergency situation you may find yourself having to face. Here is one whopper power verse showing us that God and His grace is available for all who will properly approach His “throne of grace.”
“Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” (Hebrews 4:16)
First notice that God calls His throne the “throne of grace.” This means that our God is a God full of mercy, help, compassion, and divine favor, and that He can release His divine power and grace into any situation that we will need His help on.
Then notice how this verse ends – “that we may obtain mercy and FIND GRACE in time of need.”
In other words, if you properly approach the Lord with your petitions and requests, then He can give you His divine grace and power to help you handle any type of problem, no matter how extreme or severe the problem may appear to you in the natural.
As I said at the top of this article, I believe the grace of God is like looking at a two-sided coin. On the one side of the coin the grace of God is God’s “unmerited favor and mercy.”
This is the grace that we are saved by through the blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The flip side to this same coin is that the grace of God is the power and ability of God flowing and operating through us so that we can fully accomplish everything that He would like for us to accomplish for Him in this life – and also to become the true saints that He is calling us to become in Him through the sanctification process that He wants to start with each and everyone of us.
The grace of God can thus empower us and sanctify us.
When you really stop and meditate on what the grace of God is really all about – we are dealing with one of the most powerful, spiritual truths known to mankind.
- Without the grace of God – we would all die in our sins and never have any chance to be able to enter into heaven after we die and cross over
- Without the grace of God – we will not have the power to overcome sin and the temptation to keep on sinning
- Without the grace of God – we will not have the supernatural power to be able to enter into a true sanctification process with the Lord where He can then begin to mold, shape, and transform us into the express image of His Son Jesus Christ and make us into a better and more holy people
- Without the grace of God – we will never find what our true divine destinies are going to be in the Lord and what we were really created to be in this life
- Without the grace of God – we will not have the supernatural power and ability to become successful in the calls that He will be calling us to walk in
- Without the grace of God – we will never be able to live in harmony and in unity with ourselves, families, friends, and neighbors
In other words, without the grace of God working in our lives, we will never amount to anything and accomplish anything of any real worth as far as the Lord is concerned.
That is why Jesus has already told us that without Him we can do absolutely nothing in this life.
The branches on a tree will die if they do not draw all of their life from the trunk of the tree. Cut a branch off from a tree and it will immediately wither and die. In the same way, we as the branches connected to Jesus, have to draw His life and grace into our beings if we are going to have and experience any type of true life on this earth.
Not only can the grace of God save us from the fires of everlasting pain, punishment, and torment – but the grace of God can also give us the power and ability to become everything that He is calling us to become in Him in this life.
No amount of money, wealth, power, and fame can give you what the grace of God can give you. Money, power, and fame cannot buy you true happiness and fulfillment in this life.
Only God can give you true happiness and true fulfillment in this life, and He has made it as easy as He possibly can to be able to receive all of this from Him.
All you have to do is:
- Be willing to admit that you are a wretched sinner in need of a personal Savior to save you from your sins
- Be willing to then accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior so that all of your past, present, and future sins will be fully forgiven through the blood that He has personally shed for you on the cross
- And then be willing to enter into a full and complete surrender of your entire life with the Lord so that He is fully free to guide you into His perfect plan and destiny for your life
Do all of this and you will then find the grace and power of God coming into your life with a fire, with a passion, and with an intensity that you will never have known before.
God and His grace can enter into your life and change it for the better if you are willing to accept it, work with it, and then continue in it to the day you die and depart from this life.
The revelation that is contained in these Scripture verses are major, powerful, life-changing revelations if you are willing to believe and work with these powerful, spiritual truths.
An Introduction to the “Understanding The Grace Of God”
1. We Are Saved by “Grace” Through Faith in Jesus Christ
2. Grace is the Power and Ability of God Operating Through Us
3. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Grace
4. The Grace of God Was Upon Jesus Christ
5. The Grace of God Was Upon the Apostle Paul
6. Let Your Speech Always Be With Grace
7. Do Not Abuse the Grace of God
8. Stay Humble With the Grace That God Will Give You
9. Do Not Receive the Grace of God in Vain
10. Continue in the Grace of God
11. How to Receive the Grace of God