Sometimes God will move to heal someone who has very low levels of faith in Him, but there will be other times that He will want this person to have his faith levels built up a bit before He will move in with His healing power.
As you will see in the following Scripture verses, there was many a time that Jesus would ask the person He was wanting to heal whether or not that person had enough faith and belief in Him that He could actually heal them. Once that person said he had enough faith in Jesus that He could actually heal him, then Jesus would move in to heal him.
Jesus would then go as far as to tell this person that his faith was what got him healed! However, it was quite obvious that what got this person healed was the power of the Holy Spirit operating and manifesting through Jesus. However, what got the healing power from the Holy Spirit to manifest onto that person was the person’s faith and belief that Jesus could actually do this for him.
This is how powerful of a thing it really is if you can get your faith operating at higher levels with the Lord. If your faith is operating at these higher levels with the Lord, then God can manifest bigger and greater miracles either to you or through you to help someone else out.
If you are looking for God’s divine healing power to fully heal you or someone else you may know – the first thing you will need to try and do is to get your personal faith levels built up to a little bit of a higher range. And how do you do this?
The Bible tells us that faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Hearing the Word of God means you are reading the Bible for yourself and believing what you are reading. If you are willing to do this, then the Holy Spirit will start to raise your faith to a higher level. And once your faith has been raised to that higher level, then God may move in to heal you or someone else you may be praying for.
You will need to read all of the verses pertaining to divine healing in the Bible. This article is giving you many of these verses. Really meditate and chew on these verses. Let them sink and settle down into your mind and spirit. Believe what you are reading.
Once these verses have really settled into your mind and spirit, and you are truly believing what they are telling you – then go into major prevailing prayer with the Lord to try and get Him to move in with His healing power. Quote these Scripture verses back to Him. Tell Him that you are standing on the full power and authority of these verses. Tell Him that you have full faith and belief in what these verses are telling you.
Tell God that you are going to take a hold of Him and that you will not let Him go until He either heals you or someone else you may be praying for. Again, I will doing a much more in-depth article on the power of prevailing prayer with the Lord, especially when you are in the area of looking for a major miracle from Him.
But study these next set of verses very carefully. You are being given a major prayer secret from the Lord on how to get Him to move in with His healing power – and that secret is being able to get your faith operating at a little bit of a higher level to believe that God can really heal you.
- “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)
- “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Romans 10:17)
- “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
- “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith.” (1 John 5:4)
- “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life …” (1 Timothy 6:12)
- … the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.” And their eyes were opened. (Matthew 9:28)
- Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (Matthew 15:28)
- … for she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.” But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” (Matthew 9:21)
- Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13)
- And Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?” The blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight … (Mark 10:51)
- “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24)
- “And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.” (Acts 6:8)
- “… and the prophets; who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.” (Hebrews 11:32)
- “My God sent His angel and shut the lions’ mouth, so that they have not hurt me … So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because He believed in his God.” (Daniel 6:22)
- “And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong … Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” (Acts 3:16)
- “… but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. For we who have believed do enter that rest …” (Hebrews 4:2)
- “So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.” (Hebrews 3:19)
- “And He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.” (Matthew 13:58)
Notice the last 3 verses are telling us that God could not do any major miracles or any mighty works with certain peoples or in certain areas due to the low levels of faith and belief operating in those areas.
The verse from Hebrews 4:2 tells us that we have to mix our faith with the Word. In other words, we have to believe what we are reading from the Bible and that all of it is true. You have to mix your faith with the knowledge that the Word is giving you! If you do not, then the knowledge that the Bible is trying to give you will not work when you will need it for a real life emergency.
The verse from Hebrews 3:19 is talking about all of the Israelites 20 years and older who died out in the wilderness in the story of Moses. They were not able to enter into the Promised Land – all because they did not have enough faith and belief in God that He could actually defeat the enemies that were possessing the lands in which He was wanting to give to them.
The last verse from Matthew 13:58 is talking about Jesus not being able to do many miracles in His own home town – and again, all due to the lack of faith and belief from the people that He actually grew up with!
All of the above verses are showing us the extreme importance of being able to get our faith operating at higher levels with the Lord, so He can then do greater and mightier things either for you, or sometimes through you to help someone else out who may need His supernatural help and power to set them free!
This is the last part of our 11 part series on healing verses of the Bible.Here are links to the other parts..