What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates

Without question, the nastiest, evil, most disgusting, cunning, and seductive spirit in Satan’s hierarchy has to be what many call the Jezebel spirit.

This evil spirit has been responsible for not only tearing down churches, pastors, and different Christian ministries, but it has also been responsible for breaking up many marriages, friendships, companies, along with getting many people to commit cold-blooded murders and suicides.

For those of you who have been hit and slimed by this evil spirit, or have encountered it in some way, you will know exactly what I am going to talk about in this article. It is without question, one of the most evil and vile things I have ever come across in my life. Like Satan, this type of spirit is simply pure evil.

Over the last 20 years or so, I have encountered this spirit myself at least 5 different times, with it being attached to a specific person each time I had encountered it. As a result of meeting this spirit head on a good five times, I have developed quite a bit of information and knowledge on how this spirit works and operates.

I believe the Lord allowed me to have access to these 5 people when I did so I could end up writing an article like this one so I could teach people how to spot one if they ever had one come into their midst, whether it be at home within their family, in the middle of a church or ministry, or even at their place of work.

What is a Jezebel Spirit?

What is the Jezebel spirit? The Jezebel spirit is not just one spirit like Satan is.

This is a “type” of evil spirit in Satan’s kingdom. There is only one devil, one Satan, but there are many spirits that would be considered a Jezebel type spirit, as they all have a particular type of personality and a specific way in which they like to operate.

The reason many deliverance ministers have used the term, “Jezebel spirit,” is because of the nature of its personality and the way it operates once it sets up shop within someone.

The word “Jezebel” is coming from the OT story of Queen Jezebel back in the days of Elijah. She was a ruling queen back at that time and she had cold-bloodedly killed many of God’s prophets back at the time she was ruling.

As we explained to you in our article titled, “The Different Kinds of Demonic Spirits,” demons have two different names. They have their created name given to them by God when they were first created, and they also have a function name, which will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with.

For example, some of the function names of demons would be spirits of lust, spirits of anger, spirits of murder, etc. The function name of the demon will tell you the nature of their personality and what they like to specialize in once they move in and attach to a person.

A spirit of anger will try to get a person to act out in fits of rage and anger. A spirit of murder will try and get someone to commit cold-blooded murder. A spirit of lust will try to get a person to commit fornication and/or adultery.

However, when you come across a Jezebel spirit, it is something quite different. Some people have called this a “master” type spirit. Not that it is a master spirit in the sense of being like God, but that it is much more intelligent and cunning than a lot of the other demons are.

Many believe that this type of spirit may be Satan’s smartest and most cunning and evil spirit he has, and he thus dispatches this kind of spirit on specific targets so he can get the most bang for his buck.

Simply put, a Jezebel spirit is one of Satan’s higher-ranking, more intelligent demons if not the smartest kind of demon he has in his kingdom.

And with it being much more intelligent than many of the other lower-ranking demons will be, this makes this type of spirit much more evil, cunning, and harder to deal with once it moves in and attaches to a person.

And with this kind of evil spirit being much more cunning, intelligent, and evil than some of the other lower-ranking demons will be, it will cause a lot more trouble and destruction if it is not quickly dealt with and cast out.

Looking back over my 5 encounters I have had with this spirit, the one thing I have noticed are two specific things:

One, this spirit operates in basically the same way every time it moves in on someone. As a result, it is actually easy to spot after a certain length of time. In other words, it keeps playing the same types of games every time it moves in on a person or a situation.

The second thing I noticed is that this spirit is much more intelligent, cunning, and seductive than many of the other types of demons will be. It will thus be capable of playing more than one type of game with you.

For example, a spirit of anger will only try to make you mad and angry, but a Jezebel spirit will play a number of different games with you as I will show you below when I start to describe the way it will operate and the different kinds of games it will use to try and bring you down.

As a result of this type of spirit being capable of playing more than one kind of game with you, this makes this kind of spirit much more deadly and destructive.

If this spirit is not properly exposed and dealt with within a reasonable length of time, it can totally destroy and completely bring down a marriage, church, ministry, company, or an individual’s life.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 12:43 that there are levels of wickedness in Satan’s kingdom. And if there are levels of wickedness in his kingdom where some demons are actually more evil than some of the other ones will be, then I believe there may different levels of intelligence among the demons as well.

The Jezebel spirit, since it is much more intelligent than some of the lower ranking demons will be, is very good at playing head games with people. It is a total control freak, and it is also very good at manipulation and getting people to do its evil bidding.

Over the years, I have developed quite a bit of information on this type of evil spirit and how it operates, and I now want to share it with all of you so you will be able to spot one if it ever moves into your circle of influence – whether it be in your marriage, in your church, at your place of employment, or in between any of your personal friendships, as this evil spirit loves to break up good and godly relationships.

In part 2, I will show you How the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate.

Table of Contents:
1. What is Jezebel Spirit
2. The Ways in Which the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate
3. How to Handle a Jezebel Spirit

Comments

291 Responses to “What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates”

1. Samantha - January 5, 2016 at 8:56 am

The Jezebel I encountered came as an angel of light and seemed to move in the prophetic and gave me prophetic words that were really flattery words. She was doing it to get to know me and get what she wanted. I had a ministry and helped her ministry to grow. When I realized she was operating in divination and she picked that up, she turned on me, slandered me to people, wrote letters to people in my church, went after my donors and copied my ministry. She even cursed me. I’ve lost everything. I lost my reputation, and now crippled from a freak fall. In the nasty letter full of curses, she even cursed my dad who now has cancer. She met my brother and so he almost died from congestive heart failure.

It is the worst thing I have ever experienced. All I know to do is follow scripture and bless my enemies and forgive this person.

• needhim.com - March 28, 2016 at 7:00 pm

You also need to rebuke it and destroy its powers! By the blood of Jesus. You may have to get a help of someone experienced with spritual warfare to pray with you. However, when an attack comes especially while you are righteous and not by your own known unknown invitation….God will help any ordinary christian to defeat the enemy in the name of Jesus.

• cherylle-anne - May 9, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Just so you know, authority to cancel the curses and plans of attacks on your life through the massive weapons of destruction of the enemy was already given to you. Stare down the enemy of fear and you can conquer any devil from the pit of hell….do not fear what is already afraid of you, thats why the enemy wants to destroy you so you cant come after him. He wants you to believe you dont have the weapons to destroy that God has already given to you.
      Illumination is elimination so take your life back and get back on your feet, and command these assignments on you and your family one by one to ” ABORT, CANCEL AND BE DEMOLISHED AND CEASE ITS OPERATION BY THE POWER IN THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS “NOW!” IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!” It is so in Jesus name as YOU DECLARE AND DECREE AND COMMAND TO BE SO IN JESUS NAME!!! Learn to cancel the enemy’s strategies even before he begins, even if you suspect the enemy is about to pull something, just spontaneously say “I CANCEL THAT ASSIGNMENT AND RENDER IT NULL AND VOID AND POWERLESS IN JESUS NAME!” “I CANCEL EVERY DEATH ASSIGNMENT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!” “I BIND AND RENDER EVERY CANTANKEROUS AND EVERY SPIRIT OF STRIFE AND I LOOSE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE PRINCE OF PEACE TO SATURATE THIS HOUSE AND THIS MARRIAGE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!” I SET FIRE TO EVERY DEMONIC SPIRIT AND THIS SPIRIT OF JEZEBEL AND RENDER YOU POWERLESS OVER OUR LIVES AND OUR MARRIAGES RIGHT NOW….
      IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!”
      Now keep making up these prayer points and drive out Jezebel and any other demons in your house, just call them out by their name and command them to go by the power and authority invested within you by JESUS CHRIST SON OF THE LIVING GOD….IN JESUS NAME!” Take authority and do your own deliverance but you must study the word and cleanse your heart, God will stand behind you in all His might and Spirit and authority and empower you as you walk in truth….you must FIRST START TO WALK IN TRUTH where you first discovered the root of this strongholding spirit. God Bless you onward to deliverance in Jesus Name!

2. Junior - November 19, 2015 at 5:07 am

Please read this

What you say or do in your works of Life comes back to how you respond to your inner thoughts.
    The output of ones reaction is the fruit of his or her thoughts- the voices in ones head.
    Our brain is the control panel of our Body and Soul. When fighting a spiritual war it is known as the BATTLE FIELD.
    Angels from Heaven and demons from hell are still fighting there as you reading this. Master your thoughts always and give a confirm Yes to the soft and gentle voice of GOD to gain Victory and grow spiritually strong and solid. GBWYA

3. Wilma Harvell - November 18, 2015 at 12:47 am

Awesome teaching on this Jezebel spirit. I would love to have a copy of the entirety of all parts. I work in ministry as well and run into it often. I operate in deliverance as well and have come to realize that unless they want to be setfree and delivered then I dont waste the precious time of casting it out. I have seen and watched ministers weary themselves trying to help get one free when deep inside that person dont really want deliverance and truly want to be set free. When I deal with them I often pray Holy Spirit let me see right through them and only you can read the heart and know them dont let me waste any of Gods time if they are not sincere of wanting freedom, I will stop a service and move on to where God is glorified and those who really want help and receive truth. I have experienced where that spirit will hold up and distract a meeting by pretentious and religion. I will even remove them out the sanctuary and property if need be. Thank you for this article.

• Beleiver Niko - March 9, 2016 at 2:29 am

Isn’t part of Jazebel spirit is to give up and move on to next win? Isn’t the power of God and Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit superior than any dark spirit and its stronghold? Isn’t God’s time not presious but eternal and if there is one child of God amongst thousands others in a city – God will not destroy it?

4. shm. - November 5, 2015 at 6:15 pm

HI to all who has dealing with this spirit of jezebel /..i pray to the most high you get set free ..and may GOD help us all ..we must put on the whole armour of GOD to stand against the whiles of the DEVIL .i currently has one in my marriage so i know what it is about .its not ez at times but it is something planed for us by satan once we decided to serve GOD . and one way to be safe is to be in christ and the word of GOD thats wot help me get this far its know 4years of constant attacks even know .but as a man i read alot seek info..pray alot n the most high will show me the way out .for me n my kids .so my pray for you today is seek GOD be watchful ..pray always an he will GUIDE us all from this darkness of evil….. fight n trust GOD ..THANK YOU ALL ..SHM. OR an seek knowledge

5. helen - November 3, 2015 at 9:16 am

Could you please tell me what a Vapid spirit is? Thank you.

6. Ec - November 2, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Thanks for sharing. my mom has jezebel spirit and it affected my bro and my life. i look forward us being break free from this so i can live the life God called me and be more effective in operating in the prophetic realm.

• Denise - March 1, 2016 at 4:14 am

I speak freedom in the mighty name of Jesus who came to set you free reclaim your victory in the name of Jesus…Luke 4:18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free..
      I pray the Spirit of the Living God who dwells in you if you are saved is mighty and by the faith you have you are no longer bond in the name of Jesus…the blood of Christ has set you free from this day forth and forever more you are no longer a slave to a demonic spirit only a slave to Christ for Christ sakes Amen..

• Denise - March 1, 2016 at 4:16 am

Also read this

• tania alejandra - April 21, 2016 at 2:08 am

I am the first born and from both families it has been hell cause I am obeying Jesus since I was a small child and loved him, and then terrible things happened in my adolescence then God saved me and I ve been since searching for him earnestly for Jah and getting delivered from all that is in this world, and my same rich family that wanted me death as I was my rich grandmas favorite and its been very difficult cause when you defend Jesus in front of my family that dont obey him, then hell opens up and they all want to kill me, everytime i spoke the truth or said that God wouldnt like something I would be rejected and expelled as I am since my mother is a Jezabel and has me in isolation almost for 20 years now I am 40 and also I live on the coast actually 100 meters from the ocean and is the house my grandma gave me the money to buy, so I ended up fighting hard the marine demons and mostly the serpent that used to show up in dreams until one day God sent and angel and I saw the sword slaying the serpent in my dream in my room, so please help me get delivered through your intercession i am doing my part and will fast as God directs me soon i want to be free in Jesus name I believe I will.

7. Cory - October 29, 2015 at 11:32 am

Hi there, so i came across this site by the grace of God. Ive been praying and praying why and how ive gotten myself in certain situations with relationships ive been in and it seems to be a roller coaster. After reading this it has opened my eyes and now i need help cuz shes not only had control over me in my life but has now broughten me to my lowest low and what can i do to get rid of this evil spirit?

• Jarah - June 3, 2018 at 5:02 pm

Cast the spirit out of you in the Name of Jesus.

Keep doing this until it is gone.

8. Phyllis Shimooka - October 7, 2015 at 11:48 pm

In my sisters church, there is a couple who are not ordained ministers,pastors or prohets, even though she claims herself to be one. I have alot of prayer warriors and myself prayibg for exposure of this couple. Apparently, the pastors are getting very ill and now she plans on taking over the wednesday n sunday night services, there are only 3 or4 people who see whats going on but pastors are not wanting to see or hear anything negative about this couple. I know God’s hand n blood is pleaded over my sister n all in church, but im concerned. What else can we do to get rid of this demon?

• Chris - April 5, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I had same experience when I addressed issue to Church Leadership “they don’t want to believe it because they are already under the control of the spirit already!! PRAY If they aren’t member of your family the only thing you can do is tell the church…and hope the spirit isn’t under their control all ready

9. omegasupreme - September 25, 2015 at 6:37 am

Hey Fred, I comment in peace concerning your statements – Men and women both have their different roles, strengths and weaknesses, but as men, we are called to honor women. You say a woman shouldn’t teach a man about scripture? How about my wife? We BOTH teach each other! She is my Best friend, lover and helper! Granted, I don’t think a woman should lead a congregation, but as men and husbands, it is our job to love women as Yeshua loves his church. God bless you sir!

• Julia - September 7, 2018 at 9:09 am

Thank you for this omegasupreme, Jezebel hs seduced many women because men have used their headship to abuse, silence and disrespect women. Often times the church perpetuates this and leaves what you he outlined. It results in women feling hurt, rejected nd worthless… leading to rebelion and witchcraft. Your message and men like you are desperately needed. God bless you.

10. Evangelist Monica - September 18, 2015 at 5:43 am

This spirit is more at large than people realize. It is in operation in every single person who has never been born again. Some allow it free reign which makes them behave worst than other’s. The main thing I discovered is the jezebel spirit is the biggest liar and deceiver. It does not intend for people to be saved. So when a person gets interested in God it will change mask and will pretend to be God. It has so many people, churches and pastors under its dominion, which leaves the people trying to escape it through church still under its dominion. Satan changes himself into an angel of light. He builds up big ministries all the while the people believe its god but its Satan. Watch for the fruits of people who preach or are in the churches, because God stated you will recognize his by fruits not by titles or gifts. For Example: I met a pastor who calls himself a prophet. Very gifted,has the gift of prophesy plus knows the bible inside out. A very believable servant of god, but he was one of the biggest liars I’ve ever met in my entire life on earth. False prophet..the only thing that stayed consistent was his wicked behavior. What God taught me in this is that his word is true. He said there will be false prophets and that Satan will become as an angel of light. The fact is that this man prophesying was letting us know that not all prophecy comes from God. Use wisdom this spirit is dominant in the world , but what many don’t realize its also dominant in the church.

11. Melissa - August 9, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I just reading about this Jezebel spirit and it’s true what everyone is saying about it. I became Catholic just over a year ago and when I started the catechism classes the priest said to prepare to be attacked. I didn’t think that much of it at the time but over the 7 months until I was confirmed everything bad was happening. My life literally was turned upside down… One thing that really helped me was going to confession. It brought me to tears the first time going. I don’t feel the evil presence now but it lingered even after I was confirmed into the catholic church. I had a lot of chaos and anger all the time in my household. I went to a Healing Mass and came home and a ceramic cross was broken on the floor and my holy oil was knocked over onto the floor. Whatever evil it was seems to be gone now. These evil entities are real and can seriously do some damage in anyone’s life. I truly believe that weeding out negative people/things ect makes a difference in any situation. You can pray all you want and go to church on a regular basis but if your not living your life right you can open doors to anything.. Just wanted to share my experience. Love this site by the way:)

12. Annix - July 27, 2015 at 5:08 am

My friend’s husband of 25 years recently had an affair with her best friend. She ended up in hospital, lost allot of weight, started drinking due to her hurt and pain suffered because of his infidelities.
    I spoke to her on the phone the other day and she said that the woman who he had the affair with was possessed by this Jezebel spirit! And i must go look it up etc… as now she understands why her husband did what he did because he was lured and under a spell..
    This sounds to me like a cop out. So now every man can go have an affair and blame the jezebel spirit.. Then the woman will happily take the man back feeling sorry for him… Just nonsense!

13. Donna Selzer - July 5, 2015 at 2:45 pm

After reading this article I am sure it was the Jezebel spirit I was dealing with in my ex-husband. He was very controlling. We were in ministry and he had to control everything. One thing he couldn’t control was my God given ministry of healing. What he couldn’t control he would destroy. I have decernment of evil spirits. I thought I was dealing with a spirit of jealousy and some other spirits that would try to confuse me. I would rebuke them and they would leave. But then a very strong evil with black eyes that had a white center revealed itself and nothing I would do would make it leave. I felt in danger so I left my husband. My husband was very well liked with the leaders of our church. After I left, my husband somehow destroyed the whole church. After reading your article I believe it was a Jezebel spirit I had encountered.

14. James - May 8, 2015 at 6:03 pm

A friend of mine told me once that,
    “There is a Battle going on out there but the war is in the mind.”
    I am quoting here……Jesus said you must be born again, because that which is of the flesh is flesh and that which is of the spirit is spirit…….. Before you can understand spiritual things you must be born again. This is your first step.
    The natural man does not understand spiritual things. Just like when you try to teach an unbeliever they can’t understand spiritual things and you have to bring them to the cross and they must be born again. The natural man receives not the spiritual things because he cannot understand them.
    Read the Bible, Believe it, trust it, and learn from it.
    But this I say my friend that Jesus said when you sweep a dark sprit out of the house close the door are it would be worse than if you did nothing in the first place and I quote. If you expel a spirit from someone that person must be saved and washed clean by Gods sprit and baptized so that evil spirit cannot come back in. I will leave you all with this thought. If you don’t know what you are doing you better not do it.
    James in Arlington, Texas God speed my friends.

15. angela covington - March 27, 2015 at 1:20 pm

I took me some time to read this; it has the key answer to any solution……. . Release the issues /problem to the King who hold the Keys to all problems, His name is truly above all names, His name is Jesus Christ! Amen. Thanks so much for the uplift!!! & inspiration.

16. Suzanne Vanderbeck - March 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm

We left all this in God’s capable hands. We seldom pray, though we are not proud of that, because of our busy days for Him, but we know the Bible says that He knows before we even ask what our prayer requests are and…our hearts pray. Our marriage of twenty-two years just went through a horrendous two-year period and we are now coming out of it. The Bible says God can do anything, and He will make sure His plan gets through to fruition. No one is meant to be left high and dry during a crisis period and we know for a fact God was there. We had more than one crisis going on, one of which is at least 22 years old. He takes you through and out, and He does so exceedingly abundantly. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. When two or more are gathered, He is there in the midst. Just keep going, because, when you keep going, things will just slough off. Remember the lepers. Cast your burdens onto Him. He cares for you. You can’t leave this world until you are perfected. He perfects that which concerns us and sin cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. Heavenly Father, fill these lives with You and You more abundantly, so they can see You do the exceedingly abundantly thing, and let them know You are there every inch of the way. TY, Jesus, for all will be saved and all will have victory. We question the use of intercessors. There seems to be nothing said about them and isn’t it Jesus who intercedes for us, praying day and night for our deliverances and keeping us from all harm? Amazing Grace!

17. jennifer - January 23, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Hi there a few years ago I wasn’t very well I had a major breakdown which I in fact either think I was possessed or a past life was makin me think n do things firstly I lost over two stone in weight over two weeks I was hearing things crawling through the walls the television was talking to me also one day I saw something jump out of the telly and into me a lion like being i tried to throw myself through a window I could see wolves all round my bedroom but thought they were people I knew my family one night I was watching television and the telly was makin me laugh thinking it was taking the mick out of my then partner who I knew all this stuff about that I shouldn’t of known and stuff about him in a past life then another night the television had a basketball game on I am not jokin here but all the players had an me my partner saw this too I also thought my then partner was a arc angel or possessed by one but he made me feel like everything was normal and I was safe like things were meant to be like he was on satans side my pupils were always really big my eyes also were green wen normally blue then one day I made two dogs be really aggressive toward my then partner using simple words I mean I said something to the dogs but thought something else to make them be aggressive I have always thought I had the spirit of a witch with me all the time since I was a kid I even used to talk to spirits as a child too could u please tell me what u think happened to me i was also vomiting as i walked past a church one day i am ok now but feel there is something close to me all the time i am not afraid no more and think what will be will be i also feel closer to god now please let me no what u think thank u

18. Esther - October 27, 2014 at 3:31 am

My gran children came with their mother to visit few day ago and as usual she was tearing my grandson down with anger, intimidation, nothing I say will make her stop.Suddenly A great pain of sympathy came upon me,this is very familiar I said to myself,it took me back to my young days when My grandmother treated me the same way.That night I had nightmares and crying in my dream, I dreamt that some one took my new born baby away,even when I woke up tears were still in my eyes.Looking back we have always had this kind of spiritual attack in our family.I knew something was wrong but couldn’t identify which type of spirits were in our family until I read your website. Thank you can you tell me the Next step to take?

19. Broncmom - September 26, 2014 at 5:27 am

Can the Jezebel spirit operate in a Pastors family? I have been attending my church for the past 4 years and I’ve never seen two Pastors attacked so much in my life. But I’ve also seen some things that make wonder if the spirit hasn’t attached itself to them. The son has anger issues which sometimes manifests in front of the congregation, the wife plays the victim. I believe they preach truth, but I’m not sure they fully understand this spirit and what she continually does at our church.

20. Cheryl - September 3, 2014 at 1:21 am

John
    I know it is difficult for you, having a wife with a Jezebel spirit. Remember that nothing is too difficult for God. Trust him. Lean not to your own understanding. Operate in your spiritual authority and satan must flee. Yes I am praying for you and for your wife as well.
    Cheryl

21. brenda streeter - August 23, 2014 at 3:44 pm

i thank you for all of your comments on the jezebel spirit, just want to give you aheads up on other spirit that are associated with the spirit familliar spirits,religious spirits,haughty and the necromance. these spirits are all part of the python spirit, which you must bind them all first, then cast out the python spirit. i say a prayer and repent of sins first, because if we dont it will be like satan tryin to cast out satan

22. Kristin A. - August 15, 2014 at 5:35 am

Ok..I have been battleing away the jezebel spirit out of my home and my life for the past two months. I believe I have been dealing with this spirit for at least 10 years, but has only been revealed to me about two months ago. Only this spirit was in significant men in my life one being the father of my 7 year old daughter we are no longer together. The other was who I had considered my best friend I refered to him as my brother in Christ. I also believe he was using witchcraft on me and my children inside my home and on my life. Once he was revealed to me through the discernment of the Holy Spirit I deleted him from my life with an abundance of questions b4 doing so..I received no answers but a very demonic stare..he had me fooled in a way it have never been but not only myself but all the people that were close to me. I continue to seek God in prayer and the abundance of knowlage is overwhelming at times but a pure blessing to me in my life being that I feel like I was a wondering idiot up untill a year and half ago my spirital growth has been amazing, hard, but beautiful, and a learning process, and acceptance that I am one of Gods children and he loves me! I have my home blessed, cleansed my self and my children prayed over, and there seems to be a constant attack on my daughter and presence in my home…what more can I do? I will always continue to pray specific prayers rebuking evil away…but how long does this take or do I need to try other tactics? Please help!

• Connie - August 20, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Hello Kristin, I too have been in a relationship w/ a jezebel spirit that I allowed to live in my home. He pretended to be a God fearing man and knew so much about the church and religion. My sin and part of this painful spiritual lesson was that I was fornicating w/ this man, which I was so ashamed about and asked God for repentance. It has been 9 months now since God removed him. I felt so dirty even after he left, as if my house had been slimed w/ his energy. I recently went and got a tourmaline rock (absorbs negative energy)and sage to cleanse my home. I checked w/ my five pets to make sure the sage was healing, based on their reaction to it, which was really good. I sage my home for the past two weeks and I must say…it feels like he was never in my home and the energy is back to normal. I remember when he and his sons were in my home, it felt so negative and my daughter made the comment that the house did not smell like us anymore. This was really bothering her and was draining both of us daily. I eventually asked the male if we could reframe from intimacy, because I felt something so disturbing from him, like something negative, dark and void. One night, sleeping next to him, I even woke to an angry spirit trying to enter me by pouncing on my chest. The spirit seemed very shocked and angry that it could not gain entrance into my body and became very aggressive, which I believe woke me up. I just happen to wake up in the mist of this going on. I rose straight up in the bed w/ a gasp of shock and fear. When my male friend asked me what was wrong, I told him that something was trying to enter me. (I where a cross for protection). In hindsight, I see he did not say a word when I told him that, because he knew exactly what I was talking about for sure by his silence. I believe that jezebel spirit trying to enter me, came from him. I have always had favor and protection from w/ God and have had an awareness of his presence since I was 3 years old. (did not grow up in church). I am truly grateful for what God was showing me about spirits and his protection in times of attack during my life. My daughter feels better as well and my animals are more calm and relaxed. I recommend the sage and the tourmaline, as I have not felt this peaceful in a few years. Blessed always…

23. Patricia - June 19, 2014 at 7:23 am

I am really amazed that I found this website rather I should not be amazed, it is the God that lead me to this site. I was baptized as a baby. About 6 years ago became a born again and got baptized again. I was so close to the Lord and was real happy. Then the attack started and my husband of 32 years had an affair and I ended the marriage for fear of illnesses relating to his promiscuity. God opened my eyes to this well kept secret after five years. I could not understand as this caused super havoc in my home including that of our grown up kids. This site is helping understand so much especially the Jezebel spirit. Thank you so much. I know my God has made a way for me. Amen

24. John - March 16, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Can someone help me.
    My wife has a Jezebel Spirit and she is not with me now.
    I will tell my story.
    If you men/women in this forum can pray for me

John

25. Stacy Sarhan - February 26, 2014 at 2:02 pm

For Scared of Boss / Boss is a bully:

God sees all. A sparrow can’t fall without God noticing. As a child of God, you have the Holy Spirit, who is great in you [greater is He that is in you than he (satan) that’s in the world]. Rise up & take spiritual authority over this spirit that brings confusion, chaos & disorder. Do this as a prayer (you don’t have to call attention to yourself). Ask the Holy Spirit to give you specific things to call out in prayer. Release this woman to God. Pray for her, forgive her & if you can, bless her. Completely release her to God. Trust God in all this. God knows how to bring order to disorder, clarity to confusion & beauty from chaos but you to have release her to God to work on your behalf. Don’t argue w/her, don’t talk about her, don’t criticize her—just release her to God. If you have to say negative things, then spill it all out to God. He can handle it & He is the only one who can do something about it anyway. As long as we fight our own battles, we leave God out. Get Him involved but let God handle it, you just do your part & release her to Him & pray for her.