Sometimes when someone has been hit by an extreme sickness or disease, especially with one that may be considered terminal, our faith levels may be severely shaken – possibly to their core! You have been just diagnosed with terminal cancer and the doctors have now told you that you only have 6 more months to live.
Though you know God is all-powerful – your situation looks so hopeless and bleak, that you now start doubting whether or not God can really deliver you out of such a dire, extreme, and hopeless situation. You are so overwhelmed by the hopelessness of the situation, that you start forgetting how powerful God really is and that He does have the full supernatural power to be able to fully heal you – no matter how grave the situation may appear to you in the natural.
These next three verses are telling us that nothing – I repeat nothing – is too impossible for God to be able to handle. Again, these verses should be burned into your memory banks so you can have them fully loaded up into your mind and spirit if you are ever faced with what appears to be insurmountable odds.
- “For with God nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)
- But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.” (Luke 18:27)
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.” (Ephesians 3:20)
The second verse is telling you that if you cannot get any kind of a healing from a doctor, then God Himself can come to your rescue and fully heal you – no matter how bad and hopeless the situation may appear to you in the natural.
Remember – God the Father has the full power and full ability to accomplish anything that He will want to do. If He has the full, divine, supernatural power to create our entire world in 6 days – then I do not think He will have any problems in being able to fully heal you with whatever sickness or disease may have just struck your body.
An Introduction to the “Healing Verses Of The Bible”
1. Our God is a Merciful God
2. God the Father Does Have the Power to Heal You
3. God the Father Does Want to Heal You
4. Jesus Christ Does Want to Heal You
5. God Will Also Anoint You With His Power to Heal
6. The Power of Prayer
7. Having Faith and Belief That God Can Actually Heal You
8. Hindrances to Receiving a Healing
9. Psychological Factors For Healing
10. The Sin of Gluttony
11. God is Still Sovereign in All of His Ways