What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates

Without question, the nastiest, evil, most disgusting, cunning, and seductive spirit in Satan’s hierarchy has to be what many call the Jezebel spirit.

This evil spirit has been responsible for not only tearing down churches, pastors, and different Christian ministries, but it has also been responsible for breaking up many marriages, friendships, companies, along with getting many people to commit cold-blooded murders and suicides.

For those of you who have been hit and slimed by this evil spirit, or have encountered it in some way, you will know exactly what I am going to talk about in this article. It is without question, one of the most evil and vile things I have ever come across in my life. Like Satan, this type of spirit is simply pure evil.

Over the last 20 years or so, I have encountered this spirit myself at least 5 different times, with it being attached to a specific person each time I had encountered it. As a result of meeting this spirit head on a good five times, I have developed quite a bit of information and knowledge on how this spirit works and operates.

I believe the Lord allowed me to have access to these 5 people when I did so I could end up writing an article like this one so I could teach people how to spot one if they ever had one come into their midst, whether it be at home within their family, in the middle of a church or ministry, or even at their place of work.

What is a Jezebel Spirit?

What is the Jezebel spirit? The Jezebel spirit is not just one spirit like Satan is.

This is a “type” of evil spirit in Satan’s kingdom. There is only one devil, one Satan, but there are many spirits that would be considered a Jezebel type spirit, as they all have a particular type of personality and a specific way in which they like to operate.

The reason many deliverance ministers have used the term, “Jezebel spirit,” is because of the nature of its personality and the way it operates once it sets up shop within someone.

The word “Jezebel” is coming from the OT story of Queen Jezebel back in the days of Elijah. She was a ruling queen back at that time and she had cold-bloodedly killed many of God’s prophets back at the time she was ruling.

As we explained to you in our article titled, “The Different Kinds of Demonic Spirits,” demons have two different names. They have their created name given to them by God when they were first created, and they also have a function name, which will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with.

For example, some of the function names of demons would be spirits of lust, spirits of anger, spirits of murder, etc. The function name of the demon will tell you the nature of their personality and what they like to specialize in once they move in and attach to a person.

A spirit of anger will try to get a person to act out in fits of rage and anger. A spirit of murder will try and get someone to commit cold-blooded murder. A spirit of lust will try to get a person to commit fornication and/or adultery.

However, when you come across a Jezebel spirit, it is something quite different. Some people have called this a “master” type spirit. Not that it is a master spirit in the sense of being like God, but that it is much more intelligent and cunning than a lot of the other demons are.

Many believe that this type of spirit may be Satan’s smartest and most cunning and evil spirit he has, and he thus dispatches this kind of spirit on specific targets so he can get the most bang for his buck.

Simply put, a Jezebel spirit is one of Satan’s higher-ranking, more intelligent demons if not the smartest kind of demon he has in his kingdom.

And with it being much more intelligent than many of the other lower-ranking demons will be, this makes this type of spirit much more evil, cunning, and harder to deal with once it moves in and attaches to a person.

And with this kind of evil spirit being much more cunning, intelligent, and evil than some of the other lower-ranking demons will be, it will cause a lot more trouble and destruction if it is not quickly dealt with and cast out.

Looking back over my 5 encounters I have had with this spirit, the one thing I have noticed are two specific things:

One, this spirit operates in basically the same way every time it moves in on someone. As a result, it is actually easy to spot after a certain length of time. In other words, it keeps playing the same types of games every time it moves in on a person or a situation.

The second thing I noticed is that this spirit is much more intelligent, cunning, and seductive than many of the other types of demons will be. It will thus be capable of playing more than one type of game with you.

For example, a spirit of anger will only try to make you mad and angry, but a Jezebel spirit will play a number of different games with you as I will show you below when I start to describe the way it will operate and the different kinds of games it will use to try and bring you down.

As a result of this type of spirit being capable of playing more than one kind of game with you, this makes this kind of spirit much more deadly and destructive.

If this spirit is not properly exposed and dealt with within a reasonable length of time, it can totally destroy and completely bring down a marriage, church, ministry, company, or an individual’s life.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 12:43 that there are levels of wickedness in Satan’s kingdom. And if there are levels of wickedness in his kingdom where some demons are actually more evil than some of the other ones will be, then I believe there may different levels of intelligence among the demons as well.

The Jezebel spirit, since it is much more intelligent than some of the lower ranking demons will be, is very good at playing head games with people. It is a total control freak, and it is also very good at manipulation and getting people to do its evil bidding.

Over the years, I have developed quite a bit of information on this type of evil spirit and how it operates, and I now want to share it with all of you so you will be able to spot one if it ever moves into your circle of influence – whether it be in your marriage, in your church, at your place of employment, or in between any of your personal friendships, as this evil spirit loves to break up good and godly relationships.

In part 2, I will show you How the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate.

Table of Contents:
1. What is Jezebel Spirit
2. The Ways in Which the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate
3. How to Handle a Jezebel Spirit

Comments

291 Responses to “What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates”

1. Natty - August 16, 2017 at 1:41 pm

This is so revealing! Many of us have been living in the dark and, or even denial. May God Almighty through our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ equip all true believers with the armor to fight off all evil machinations of the Jezebel spirit, amen.

2. Onyekachi - July 31, 2017 at 6:51 am

I think i’m in a big trap of this foul spirit called Jezebel. Some months ago i met this guy online in a chat group we started chatting on daily basis, gradually we developed an emotional attachment, a bond that is beyond my control, our control which is not healthy for me at all cause i’m married and he knows about it and is very ok with it. Gradually i lost my spiritual ground, i no longer pray nor go for weekly activities in the church. Right now, he wants to visit my base and has asked me to come to his house. I’ve develop so much love for this guy which has trapped me. I don’t know how to come out of this illicit relationship before goes beyond what i never bargained for.

• Helen Violet Lovett - December 15, 2017 at 3:50 pm

Dear ony, I hope you were able to cut this guy off before it hurt your marriage…it is not love but a very ungodly soul tie that has developed, a fantasy. Your marriage is real and your husband is real..

• Si - December 31, 2017 at 5:13 am

Beloved. My advice is for you to immediately cutoff communication and any other form of contact with this guy. There is nothing wrong with informing they guy that your relationship has gone beyond what you intended and that you will stop any form of interaction with him in order to save your God ordained marriage. Good news is God has room for repentance and then gives us the power to overcome sin. Confess God’s provision to overcome sin (such as Galatians 5:24) each time you are tempted to start flirting. Eventually that evil will leave you. Sin is within us and the flesh will only want to repeat and keep you addicted to what you have willfully allowed in disobedience to God’s known will. I pray that God will protect you and keep you safe. Blessings.

3. desmond - July 3, 2017 at 1:13 am

Hi. i am married second time. Its few months now and my marriage is under attack. My wife and i were courting for many years before we got married last year. in that years we faced a lot of challenges as we both have kids. we did try to reconcile with our ex’s for our kids sake but it didn’t work. Last year my wife met a guy on a chat group before we can get married. we both weren’t together. when we got back together she told me about this guy and she dropped him and we decided to get married. Only to find out she was still secretly seeing this guy who is an unbeliever and is also divorced with kids. we went for lot of counselling and she played along. one day i saw her phone and she had this guys name as a transporter, so i stored the number on my phone . i been watching them both chat from time to time. she has been keeping away from me, makes excuses to sleep with me. some leaders spoke over her life and warned her but shes still carry on. i been praying and i dont know how to handle this situation. I was wanting to kill all of us. i feel betrayed and broken. i have hit rock bottom due to an accident. All i want is Jesus to come into my life and lead me to were he wants me. i am a believer.i love my wife very much and never expected her to do this. many people told me she has a jezebel spirit. she more submissive to this guy. everything i do is an issue. Please pray for my marriage. i believe God can set her free. the devil has robbed me of my first marriage the same way.I lost everything and just trying to get back on my feet.

4. Connie - June 8, 2017 at 4:51 pm

I really need to share this with someone. I went to a church where the Lord showed me in the spirit a woman with a snake protruding out of her stomach area. I questioned God about her, and it was revealed that she had the spirit of python also Jezebel. She would seduce men in the church and later their marriages would be destroyed. These men would wonder why their children all of a sudden hated them. Their homes would be completely divided. During prayer meetings, if the Lord wanted to move, she would start praying, but really saying that no one loves her, and ppl in the church are this and that. Then ppl would begin comforting her, and praying for her. Total distraction. I would be praying and would feel as though her spirit was attacking me. She made her way to the pastor and slept with him, his children are now rebellious, and he and his wife argue almost every day. The church probably has 10 people, and seems to be stagnant, even after the he confessed and asked for forgiveness. I left after God revealed to me that my covering was gone, and I was completely exposed to demonic attacks. I now find myself lusting after men, and I can’t control it. I just gaze at them, and I hate doing that. When they approach I reject them immediately. I don’t like being the center of attention, Im actually shy, but Ive noticed that I always bring unwanted attention to myself. I went through a period of depression, and loneliness, and I’m just now starting to be restored by the Holy Spirit. Now Im wondering if that spirit wants to use me. I reject it all the time in Jesus name, but Im wondering if I should call it out by name, and start this fight. Please advice.

• SN - July 6, 2017 at 6:26 am

I am telling you the spirit of Jezebel is very bad. My own mom has it and she has destroyed our family. She has divided her own children and each one is on his/her own, she mistreats my father. my father has left his matrimonial home. She has singled out two of her children, the first born child and the last born child and uses them to execute her demonic powers to hurt her own family. I had two children I loved so much and she has turned them against me! She has brainwashed them, my youngest sister is barren and she has made the children be attached to her. My kids are in bondage, I am praying so hard that the Jezebel spirit be subdued. It will in Jesus’ name! She does not love any of our paternal relatives, neither her own relatives. She hates me because I am hardworking, and she became jealous of me. I dream when she has turned into a python, she physically hisses like a snake.

• Sharon - November 18, 2017 at 1:59 pm

You need to command it to leave, then pray Gods blessing over you. Fight it everyday until it leaves.

5. J. James - June 2, 2017 at 1:06 am

Can you possibly explain this person to me? In the beginning I thought he was the greatest. One time I even had this thought hit me that he might be an angel and when that thought came to me it felt like I was zapped all over in a pleasant way with electricity. How wrong I was. He has many of the behaviors of a typical predator. He goes for the vulnerable, he especially puts more effort into it if they have children, scare tactics, manipulation, power and control. He does all that but some things were very strange. He had a very small notebook with different numbers in vertical rows. When I was laying down he would come up to me and put his mouth to my ear. Then he would slowly inhale. I felt stuck where I lay but floating. He also had a book he talked about and treated as if it were equal or better than the Bible. I think it was called The Prophet? I recall it had a picture on it of a hand turned palm up with a single small flame rising from it. The other thing about him was that he would move around a lot. He would move in with different people and those people would disappear leaving everything they owned behind. Just them and their vehicle would be gone. Does any of this make sense to you. The few I’ve asked have never really given me an answer and I don’t really talk about anyway. I should also mention his nick name he goes by is “Ditch”. I was told once that that name means something but I can’t find any background about it.

6. Emmy - March 21, 2017 at 6:08 pm

My friend that is going through divorce and lives with a woman that is in constant chase of men on line invited me to a bible study last Thursday, something i was not feeling peaceful about. I dicided to go because my friend really wants to get close to God and I really wanted to star a bible study also. The woman doing the bible study was a normal looking woman that talk about God and explain the blible well but english is no not my fist language so there were thing that I didnt catch but overall she explain the bible well but at the end she ask us if we have time for prayer and we said yes, she told us to get close to each other my friend and I so we did. The woman said to my friend that she didnt want her eyes to burn because she was going to pray in the light for us,and my friend just got eye surgery. The woman told me that she was going to look into my eyes while praying something nobody has done on me and I said k. while she was looking in to my eyes my body was so tense and i could not relax and the room got very bring, i was looking at her eye and she look like she was trying so hard and her face look really tired and kind o so swollen and her hair started to look salt and pepper ans short like a men haircut, it was kind o creepy but she was so knowledgeable about the bible. all she said to my was negative and to care about me and not everybody else and that I should make a nail appointment for the next day because i didn’t have a life. I love my family and would do anything for my family and that makes me happy. When i got home i felt even more doubt about her so i call 2 of my friend that i know love God and both told me that they didn’t have a good feeling about it. Was that the jezabel spirit? I feel bad for my friend because she said she felt peace something I didnt feel when she was looking into my eyes I felt like she wanted to see my soul.

7. Emmanuel - February 22, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Jezebel Spirit is a simply demonic contamination of the soul of men and women, who are either dedicated to demonic spirits in their family or those who seek for help from occultic powers and her dedicated (initiated), which include believers who are entangled in the web of sorcery through wrong association with practitioners of the dark art. The word of God warned us not to meddle with sorcery, occultism and idolatry and people who engage in it. But we always assume we know better and we can handle the fallout. The only way out is Jesus Chris, confess your sin to God. Renounce the evil covenant you have made with demons. Destroy every demonic article in your possession. Renew your covenant with the Son of God . If you feel, you can’t do it by yourself, seek help from anointed servant of God. May the LORD JESUS bring healing and restoration to all, who are afflicted.

8. ana - October 10, 2016 at 9:35 am

Thank You for the clarification on the destructive influence the Jezabela Spirit has on an individual and its victims. I grew up in a Christian home; married a man who I believed was a Christian; raised my three daughters to love Jesus but nothing could have prepared me for the spiritual warfare God and I continue to fight. I blame the Jezabela Spirit came about in my former husband as a result of a past generational curse he inherited, to which he is not living according to the man God created him to being but living a false image of himself: to covet the role of a woman and a mother. The Jezabela Spirit has ruined our marriage covenant; it has ruined the lives of my children whose mother was robbed from them – through domestic theft and parental alienation; and has ruined the loyalty my family to which as an orphan was given by God to them. The false image he is portraying to his witnesses is that he is “ME”; and will do anything to covet that which I am and have; especially my children and my family. My children no longer see me as their mother – they have been brainwashed into believing they no longer need me; and as a result have suffered from parental alienation syndrome in various degrees. My middle daughter has been severely affected to which she now has been handed down the generational curse; being his favored child he has her as his ‘spousified child’ (meaning there does no longer exist a healthy parent-child relationship; she is equal to him, to which no parenting or discipline is given; she is his equal as a spouse would be) – creating severe mental illness in this child’s character to which she suffers from chronic depression, has been in and out of treatment at psyche hospital, and lives in misery. He has managed to influence anyone who will listen to his lies; winning over them to give favor to his false image: this includes the court system, the counselors who are providing treatment to my daughter’s mental issues, the school system, and my side of the family. The Jezebela Spirit has not let up the cunning, evil, destructive nature to which I have been the target for the past 20 years. Through this God has intervened and freed me from the pram I was in; God has provided mercy through the love and empathy of others; and I know my faith in God has become even stronger to uphold the evil doing and demise of my ex-husband. I ask for prayer for my children who are living in such misery. Thank You So Much!!

• joseph - January 6, 2017 at 5:03 pm

well, to some extend what is been said can be accepted, however the doership and the does plays a key role to churn the life issues

9. Schaun - May 29, 2016 at 4:42 am

If the spirit does not bow at the name of Jesus, try the blood of Jesus-pled the blood over your home, bedroom, and quote scripture out loud. Satan was overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word. Psalm 91, psalm 103, watch the words that come out of your mouth-power of life and death in the tongue. Confess scripture over yourself out loud faithfully. Sing Praise and worship from the center of your heart. Pray for whoever Jezabel is using-forgive. Pray for God to save them, prepare their heart to receive the gift of salvation, put laborer so in their path to minister the word to them and recommend a church that has knowledge about This spirit. If you are able to go to church-then attend faithfully. If there are any objects in your home that God would disapprove of you having repent and get rid of them. Including Television shows of lust, witchcraft, or murderor that cause you anger or fear. Last resort pray and ask God if He wants you to move out of your apartment or house. You may not be in God will.

10. Amanda - May 25, 2016 at 9:58 am

Thanks for this article,it explains why all my friends have left me and were going against me.It even points out some behaviors of my friends who are now my enemies.The Jezebel spirit sometimes disturbs me at night and I never slept well.Sometimes it make me become angry and feel a bit down.When the Jezebel Spirit attacks me,I used to rebuke it in Jesus name but it still attacks me day and night.Tell me how to break it’s powers?

• Henria Bacon - June 2, 2016 at 9:06 am

Cast it out in the name of Jesus. The Bible says resist the devil and he will flee from you. So ignore and resist him. Refuse to listen to or entertain any of his thoughts and ideas.

• isho - September 12, 2016 at 6:53 am

The jezebel might not just be cast by shouting or forcefully. It takes the image of a person rather than an animal and you have to talk to it and to ask her to leave. Confront the spirit prayerfully with God. I’ve suffered too long in my life and at last I took it to task. If youre trying to live right, Jazebel loves masturbation in order to open spiritual tannel for it to operate, just as bad ,even if you were living a holy life. So make no mistake , I know from experience, quit masturbation prayerfuly, anoint your parts and hand with holy oil. The spirit came along a carpet wearing a long dress, in the spirit, adorned with many jewels. I asked what I have done to her and it said I contacted the spirit on the internet. It mentioned beyonce and I once saw the singers things in what was supposed to be an accident on stage. It was on the internet when her stuff was available for everyone to see. I told jezebel that I must be free and I must enjoy my life, and to serve my God in happiness. she mentioned I must sacrifice a bulls testicles and 2 front hooves. I then asked her how it should be done she mentioned a spiritist to help me then I told her That Jesus is my only Spritual helper. I then asked her to leave my life. Prayerfully I began to see an open pit with rooms and snakes crawling under. As if the roof of the area was taken off. I then commanded the snakes to leave in Jesus name. I told jezebel to take out everything she brought with her and I declared my freedom in Jesus name

• Juwaurne Hughes - September 26, 2016 at 10:22 pm

I believe we give the enemy too much credit. I realize that he is real and has some power but my God is omnipotent, which means he is all powerful. God doesn’t want us spending so much time exploring spirits. Yes, we are not to be ignorant of Satan’s devices. Demons tremble at the name of Jesus. We must lay aside every sin and weight that so easily beset us. When we are walking in disobedience, all disobedience is sin, we open ourselves up to allow demonic activity and infiltration.We must read the Word to know what God expects from us then we need the Holy Spirit to lead us. We must apply the Word to our lives daily. We must call sin what God calls it and pray for the power to obey. God will help if indeed we want help.

11. Damian - May 16, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Hi,
    I am 37 . I found out today that I am dealing with this j spirit. After 18 years of trying to calculate what wrong, I can see it now. I put my armour on today for the first time. I’m glad I did. I know God is with me but it feels a lonely path because it has felt like this for too many years.
    I pray strength on anyone going through this.
    Damian

12. Word Soldier - May 7, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Deliverance can only come if a person is willing to fall OUT of agreement with that spirit. A lot of times they think the thoughts come from themselves, and they are acting on those thoughts, but the spirit is putting thoughts into their mind, as in us all.
    Most are not possessed by a demonic spirit just under the influence of.
    God wants them to be free but they have to want to be free & prove it by denouncing that thing.
    Many times they are blind to what is really going on by another demon in their mind, & their will is bound by another spirit so you have to bind those spirits that are blinding them & binding them.
    And you have to keep up the prayer for them for a while, until they start going to church or doing something that shows they are seeking truth.
    Many times demons will not allow a person to go to church, by binding their will, but deep inside their spirit they want to be free.
    Deliverance from ANY unclean, evil spirit first requires the person to fall out of agreement with it out loud & give themselves to the Lord Jesus Christ by accepting him as their savior.

They have to say it out loud, because evil spirits cannot read our minds like God can, they can only put evil thoughts in our minds.

Before anyone attempts to “deliver” another person they must be absolutely sure the person is POSSESSED by a demon. Often people are just being oppressed by demons meaning the demon is working from the outside of the person and has not taken over a persons body completely. But when people are possessed their spirits and bodies have been taken over by that spirit & that is the spirits house.

Often there is not just one demon but many & there is a strong man who must be bound. Matt 12:29
    The strong man opens the door of the “house” for the other demons.
    Do not attempt to deliver someone unless you are absolutely sure you are being led of the Lord Jesus Christ & the Holy Ghost because if you are not being led by them you will fail & there will be a counter attack & it won’t be enjoyable at all.
    And you must know what the name of the strong man is to know who or what to bind; so you must rely on the Holy Spirit for this.

How do you know a person is oppressed or possessed ?
    A person who is possessed will have completely given themselves over to all things wicked. A person who is oppressed will not. The person oppressed may have some bad habits a few things that does not line up with the word of God, but if everywhere you look when you look on that person is wickedness, they seem to be behaving without a conscience, it comes easily to them & it comes often; they more than likely have been possessed.
    Evil spirits often come into people in their childhood so a person may be thinking the behavior is just them when its not; it is from a spirit who has been influencing that persons life for a long time.

It is essential you remember daily to put on the full armor of God first & foremost before attempting to tangle with this spirit or any spirit.
    Fasting & prayer for the person or persons who is bound with this spirit is a good idea. This spirit seeks to destroy a persons reputation & have everything the person they don’t like owns (envy, jealousy, covetousness, gossiping, talking behind peoples backs, stealing, lying, manipulation, seductions, enticing, sexual promiscuity, whoredoms, idolatry + more) But God has given his children power over every spirit of darkness.
    Behold I have given you POWER to tread upon serpents and scorpions and OVER ALL the power of the enemy & NOTHING shall by any means harm you. Luke 10:19

First you have to make sure you’re in right standing with the Lord when you attempt to fight spiritual warfare, and this means if you know there is sin in your life, confess & repent of it, ask the Lord to wash you in the blood of the lamb head to toe, & put on the armor of God by faith.
    You must do this daily because the minute you attempt to attack the kingdom of darkness; he will attack back & its for the rest of your life.
    Then you must pray the blood of the Lamb over your house, car,
    everything you own including your finances & children.
    You must ask the Lord to seal your home with the blood of the Lamb.
    You should make your own a place where the Holy Spirit dwells by playing worship songs, worshipping, setting an altar for prayer.
    Consecrate your home. If you have a husband or wife who has this spirit, bind it in them, by using the keys of the kingdom. Matt 16:19
    Whatever you bind (tie up) in earth shall be bound in heaven (it means angels will bind up those spirits so they can’t operate for you) and whatever you lose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    Lose the power of God in your home, and to operate in your spouse life.
    Anoint their clothes, their pillow, the bed, everything you can think of with holy oil.
    Any kind of oil prayed over in sincerity will do.
    Then start fasting & praying regularly for that person that God will deliver them.
    Its a process & won’t be easy but God has given us the power, ability & strength to do it. Stay in the word & if you are not baptized (filled) with the Holy Spirit ask the Lord for him, because the Holy Spirit is the one who teaches us, leads us & guides us in all truth, has all the power & will show us things to come.
    He is invaluable.
    You must first get your household delivered before you can extend to other areas.
    If you don’t have this spirit operating in your household bless the Lord & praise him for that. If you have it operating in your family you can take the same steps for them including praying the blood of Jesus over their homes so the spirit has no access & this will facilitate a quicker deliverance but if you are encountering this spirit short term, on your job, in your church etc, you can bind it by simply taking your authority & using it, and saying something like this:
    you Jezebel spirit operating through so and so I take authority over you and bind you in the name of Jesus. I command you to cease & desist in your operations through this person (and if you are encountering it in your church you can add and in this church) in the name of Jesus.
    Evil spirits are subject to the use of the name of Jesus, and must obey. Luke 10:20
    People get hurt when they forget to put on the whole armor of God & when they don’t have the Holy Spirit or are not obedient to him. So try to remember to do that everyday. If you have the Holy Spirit you can lean on him and ask him to remind you to put the armor on, to reveal to you what spirits are in operation, to teach you what you need to do & more & he will do it because he is Gods Spirit and like God he is faithful.
    If you don’t want to fight; Satan will fight you anyway because you have been translated from his kingdom (darkness) into the kingdom of God (light) & he doesn’t like to lose citizens, so best to ask the Spirit of God to teach you what to do.
    You can also walk around your home, and seal it (by prayer) with the blood of the Lamb. This keeps evil spirits from being able to enter in. You can say I consecrate this home to you Father, and ask that you seal it with the blood of the Lamb & I loose angels in it & around it, & you can do the same for your car, your childrens’ school, the place where you work, your church, anywhere you go.

Spiritual warfare is not a game; it is serious business & if not protected by the Lord Jesus Christ it will destroy your life in every area possible.

If you really want to know how to fight spiritual warfare, first seek the Holy Spirit indwelling, baptism & ask the Lord to fill you with his Spirit & baptize you in fire.
    Then ask him to make you sensitive to his Spirits leading, stay in the word, pray, worship, praise & obey the word of God. In spiritual warfare obeying Gods word is most important because if you don’t Satan will take advantage of that to be able to attack you. A warrior must be disciplined.

God bless

• iyana alvarez - May 23, 2016 at 1:41 am

Thank you for the blessing of the information you shared Jezebel has chased me for some years now so bad it’s taken me 6 times to write this email because my phone keeps glitching included is my email I was hoping that you could send me any information you may have that might help you seem very knowledgeable in this area and I thank you for your Insight

• Andrea Williams - May 24, 2016 at 8:24 pm

This spirit has been working in my youngest since she was 14 she is now 39! I was born again in 1991 and have been in the same Church ever since. We are Full Gospel. I have been filled with the Holy Spirit for many years. I know the Power in the Blood of Jesus and the Authority in The Name of Jesus. I these demons entered her through the rejection of her father when she was 13! I have done everything you’ve said to do but somehow it doesn’t really leave it just changes in her to make me think she’s delivered! Now it has destroyed her family and close to destroying her. It avoids me but The Holy Spirit will put us together long enough for me to know it’s still there. Is there any advice you can give me? I’m going to begin to fast for her.

• Stanley Miller - October 18, 2016 at 8:30 pm

This spirit is destroying my marriage of 46 years. After her telling me don’t fast about it, I’m fasting 3 weeks. Now I have knowledge about what I’m against so I fast to liquids for 40 days. Even if she pushes the divorce thru. I love her so much to help her. Stephanie

13. Alyssa - May 6, 2016 at 5:09 pm

Can you please elaborate what you mean when you say” I have been going throigh it for five years now” What does that mean to you ? What are the symptoms of “going through it” what is it ?

14. D K - May 6, 2016 at 5:45 am

My family and I pastored a church that was literally GOVERNED by this spirit for 16 1/2 years. We just received God’s call to ‘leave’. I thank God for this study. I couldn’t understand why there was such a constant ATTACK on our marriage, family and friendships in the church. I hope that I can share this info to our new church body so they can be on guard.

15. Maiki - April 26, 2016 at 6:00 am

Sadly to say one of my spiritual brothers have this spirit and we stay with a pastor who won’t let him go and (this is going to sound selfish) but Im hanking the pain it brings, my dear brother is filled with hate towards me I feel it when he walks in the room, I thought it was me and I was crying to the Lord what am I doing wroung then just this night the Holy Spirit allowed all of us to see this on day and it really made me think, now, all I can say is WOW

16. Natalia - April 18, 2016 at 5:38 am

The pastor’s wife in church said a Jezebel spirit will operate in me and was at a point before in my life unless it is bound and broken down. Being the kid I am I searched what a Jezebel spirit was so thanks for your article it was informative and understandable.

17. Rs - April 13, 2016 at 6:49 am

I dealt with this spirit for 4 yrs in marriage if your relationship with Jesus Christ is real and not full of religion then that Holy Ghost in you will run it away the word says one can chase a thousand and two can put ten thousand to flight chase that demon out of your life thats what happen with me came home and it had packed up and left i called it out spoke to it prayed with it and for it dont bow down it.

18. edgar steele - April 10, 2016 at 10:19 am

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.On two occasions I’ve encountered this Spirit.I’ve made it my business to do some in dept research on this research on this spirit and this is on point.Especially when it does not get its’ way with someone,it will try to destroy.Thank God for the Blood of Jesus.

19. charles - April 10, 2016 at 6:23 am

I discovered I don’t lke a messy house, if I come back from work and find my house scattered, I get infuriated and with anger especially wen that same thing repeats itself again and again. due to the ignorance of my wife about house keeping, I’m like an angry man and this has been ruling my life. I never see any good she does. sometimes rage and deep anger. I hated seeing this character but dont know how to go out. Could this spirit be responsible?

20. Hillary Hardin - April 4, 2016 at 7:32 am

I began encountering the spirt and was delivered for a moment. Went to a church and was baptized and things got better. Then I would notice and discern a lot of things and was told that I was serving a devil. I had no idea what it was and wanted to be free in my heart, mind, body, and soul completely. I have prayed, fought serious battles and have did my best to renounce it. I went under a huge attack just to move forward with my life and any decision I make to live and move forward, by leaving the past in the past, it does damage. I have asked the Lord to intervene and I have sought out to find healthy relationships with people who are able to help me get through this. I have sought the Lord many of times and I get afraid to read my Bible and even attend church because I have never had an encounter like this before and it does make you feel as if you are going to loose your mind. I told the Lord how does a person get healed and delivered from this thing. It is really taking a toll on me.
    I am tired of it assuming and acting as if it is the Lord, when it is not.. I want to be set free and I know that Jesus is the only way for me to be healed and delivered from this demonic entity. Even with a person I once dated who had such a strong spirit of pride that relationship festered into so much torment that it was just simply crazy and we have parted ways. I know the truth, the issues are the deliverance taking place in order for me to live out the the things that the Lord has purposed in my life.

• Daena - April 30, 2016 at 1:46 pm

“For though we walk in the flesh [as mortal men], we are not carrying on our [spiritual] warfare according to the flesh and using the weapons of man. The weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood]. Our weapons are divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, Amplified.

What a powerful verse!

We have authority over the enemy, and over every plot and scheme that he tries to devise against us. We have authority over every spirit that is not of God. It is time we use what we’ve been given to keep the enemy under our feet by walking in the authority of Jesus. If a dog was attacking my daughter, I would command that dog to get! To go right now and leave my daughter alone! The enemy is like a little dog with no teeth. He has a loud bark with no bite. He can’t do anything but make a bunch of noise. But God has given us the power to tell him to go! To get and leave us alone in the name of Jesus! To leave our family alone in the name of Jesus! To leave our sister in Christ alone in the name of Jesus! It’s time we wake up and realize this is a spiritual battle, and the only way we can win is in the spirit. Try to come against the enemy in the flesh and you will lose every single time. We have to war in the spirit. We have to put on every piece of our spiritual armor (see Ephesians 6:13-18). We have to do what’s necessary to maintain his defeat and our victory! He’s not going to just let you walk in total victory without putting up a fight my dear. If you think he’s just going to lie back and let you receive and enjoy all of God’s promises without coming against you, you’re sadly mistaken. It’s going to be a messy fight, but in the end you win if you don’t give up. So, pick up your spiritual weapons. Straighten your knees. Lift up your head and stare the enemy right in the face, and declare these words:

“Satan I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. I command you to take your hands off of my body, my mind, off my family and friends! I submit to God and I resist you and you flee from me now! I take authority over every principle and power of darkness. I put on the full armor of Christ, and I take my place in the name of Jesus. I cast down every imagination that tries to exalt itself against the knowledge of God and I bring into captivity every thought in the obedience of Christ. Thank you Lord. I command my day to be blessed. I command everything in my life to line up with God’s word in Jesus name. Hallelujah. Glory to God. Amen.”

(Read James 4:7)

So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you. Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people]. Be miserable and grieve and weep [over your sin]. Let your [foolish] laughter be turned to mourning and your [reckless] joy to gloom. Humble yourselves [with an attitude of repentance and insignificance] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up, He will give you purpose].
      James 4:7-10 AMP

But this is one of my favorite scriptures…and I love that it has the order to overcome…
      1. Submit to God.
      2. Then resist the devil  (there’s no point trying without submission to God first).
      3. Draw near to God and He will meet you half way…Like as you go to Him He comes to you. ..
      4. Cleansing comes through the word
      6. Purification by the Spirit of God
      7. Repent of your former ways…the things you used to do and think okay…
      8. Humble yourself. . .remember that beautiful bloody cross and all it means
      And then you’ll realise your purpose

• Judy - May 1, 2016 at 11:23 am

If you are Catholic, go to confession and receive Jesus himself in the Eucharist as often as possible. When the priest pours the water into the chalice of wine, pour that evil spirit along with it. It won’t take long.

21. Marina Marco - March 18, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Thank you I have been fighting with this Jezebel spirit gor two years nd its been driving me crazy breaking up my marriage putting negative nf dirty stuff in my mind it is torture nf feel like hell. I hate this spirit so much I never knew how distructive it can be. It makes you want to give up on life

• Chris - April 5, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Intervention is needed! Get her to someone who can break it off her. There are experts all over in deliverance ministry. INTERVENTION!!!!!

22. Kay - March 4, 2016 at 2:35 am

This is true that this jezebel spirit destroys families. I was married to a man with this issue for 17 years. I married into a relationship where he already had this plague on him. The demonic came as an angel if light, in other words a wolf in sheep’s clothing. From the moment I said I do at the altar, I didn’t realize that there was no marriage, no household I was in a delusion believing I had a good Christian man and a godly household. My life changed forever. I have never seen anything like this in my whole life, this man was being used was ruthlessly. controlling,manipulative,has so much pride, this spirit plays crazy making games to cause one to think they are going out of their mind, even the poor children felt the effects of this madness. This is the least to say, but I managed to escape and estranged myself and the kids away from all this and learnering how to deprogram our mind from the teaching of a demonic.
    This type of spirit has a certain type of style and it is deadly, I had to shut down communication in every way to start getting delivered and begin on my path of healing, this spirit needs to get into your head and it’s cunning so stopping communication would be the first step, it’s hard but it must be done. My husband has decided to hold on to this spirit because it gives him power and makes him beileve he’s God and he’s above all, my next step is a divorce because he chose this spirit over his family. Be strong all that’s going through this dark time, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Some people gain back their loved ones from this jezebel spirit through deliverance, but some souls eill be lost indefinitely. It’s important you do everything to protect your salvation, we are and will be held accountable for our choices and our deeds on this earth. Be strong God’s people

• Erna hunt - March 21, 2016 at 8:35 am

Wow I am going thru the exact same thing right now as im texting this message.I’m starting to be scared. Bcuz I never saw evilness this strong

• Tru - March 24, 2016 at 8:07 am

I John 4:4 – God is bigger than any demonic spirit. Do not be afraid. ☺

• MyTyi - March 24, 2016 at 10:19 am

Don’t be scared. Be bold in the Lord. Get in your Word. Start declaring the word of God. Learn the bind things like behavior, attitude, negative words being spoken,their mouth, etc. This is what worked for me until I was strong enough to get out with Gods help. My ex has both a Jezebel and Debauchery spirit. Get out, God’s got you. Stay with His protection.

• Abbey Johnson - November 24, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Amen. Thank you MyTyi. I bind all Cynthias behaviors demonically influenced, her attitudes (especially controlling and manipulation), ALL negative words that have been spoken to anyone and about anything or anyone she knows, her lying about how she is and what she feels like or is thinking (she’s got a strange “plasticy” like image in my mind because shes very opposite of authentic), I bind her mouth away from me, I bind deceit, fear, idolatry, lies/selfishness/Satan away from me, and all other game playing that occurs in the house I am currently living in – I bind it away from me in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Yeshua Yaweh, and last but not least I break off ALL attachments from me that have occurred as I have lived with her and been in relationship with her, and everyone else else who brought the Jezebel spirit into my life, in Jesus Christ holy name. Amen. I sincerely pray this over every person’s post’s I have read tonight. God shower you with mercy and love. Amen. I am SO done with you Jezebel.

• Hope - May 15, 2016 at 3:37 am

Thank you. I’m struggling with myself and my marriage also I just learned that it is the Jezebel spirit I’m dealing with. I’m feeling scared, confused, broken and beatin. Your story gives me hope. Thank you.

23. Anonymous - March 3, 2016 at 11:39 pm

I am dealing with a situation in my life where a Jezebel spirit is present. I have never seen or met anything like this. It is the most horrific “demonic spirit” I have ever deal with.

24. Erna hunt - January 26, 2016 at 4:24 am

I am dealing with this spirit in my marriage.I DONT no how to deal with it or him.I have never came in contact with a evil spirit like this before.I feel as if I have fallen prey to him.I’m suffering,hurting,depressed .it seems as if the life is being sucked out of me.I feel powerles.I can’t pray ,i feel as if that spirit is trying to destroy me.

• Diana - March 24, 2016 at 7:17 am

I don’t know how to even start this but I feel crazy after being married and now divorced. Not sure what this I had a spirit of anger and manipulation and controlling spirit I prayed the other day for this spirit to be gone and never come back. How can I tell I have it

• Kri - April 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm

I looked it up online the symptoms of a jezabel spirit and you can identify that’s one way !!! There is lots out there good teaching saved our ministry and our family I found this article because I am teaching on the jezabel spirit so I saw your comment

• James - April 13, 2016 at 5:58 am

Hi Erna,

There is a way out for you. The first thing to do is to seek the Lord in Spirit and ask Him to forgive you of all your sins.
      The second thing is to look for a deliverance church, if you tell me your location, I will send you a list of churches that can help you overcome this spirit.
      Also begin a fasting session for up to 3 times a week, and begin to pray against this spirit.
      Write down every thing this spirit has done to you and begin to uproot them in the name of JESUS……

25. Monica - January 14, 2016 at 11:43 pm

This spirit is without any shadow of any doubt one of the most villainous and controlling spirit I have ever encountered. People try to say its a female spirit, but the worst manifestation I’ve ever seen of it was in man. This spirit is not just evil its murderous. Given an opportunity it will try to kill its host. This spirit can manifest above and beyond in some people when it manifest in the form of lying and using and throwing people away. In others very little like jealousy, pride, envy. This is by far the most prevalent spirit found in the people in the world and unfortunately many pastors, their wives and there flock all carry this spirit. Its hard to break free from it, because just as God says he will never leave note foresake you so does says the jezebel spirit. Beware

• elaine Taylor - March 7, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Now I greater understand ..thank you I knew about it this just made it more clearly

• tania alejandra - April 21, 2016 at 2:05 am

thats why in revelation God mentions it cause is part of the last days…