What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates

Without question, the nastiest, evil, most disgusting, cunning, and seductive spirit in Satan’s hierarchy has to be what many call the Jezebel spirit.

This evil spirit has been responsible for not only tearing down churches, pastors, and different Christian ministries, but it has also been responsible for breaking up many marriages, friendships, companies, along with getting many people to commit cold-blooded murders and suicides.

For those of you who have been hit and slimed by this evil spirit, or have encountered it in some way, you will know exactly what I am going to talk about in this article. It is without question, one of the most evil and vile things I have ever come across in my life. Like Satan, this type of spirit is simply pure evil.

Over the last 20 years or so, I have encountered this spirit myself at least 5 different times, with it being attached to a specific person each time I had encountered it. As a result of meeting this spirit head on a good five times, I have developed quite a bit of information and knowledge on how this spirit works and operates.

I believe the Lord allowed me to have access to these 5 people when I did so I could end up writing an article like this one so I could teach people how to spot one if they ever had one come into their midst, whether it be at home within their family, in the middle of a church or ministry, or even at their place of work.

What is a Jezebel Spirit?

What is the Jezebel spirit? The Jezebel spirit is not just one spirit like Satan is.

This is a “type” of evil spirit in Satan’s kingdom. There is only one devil, one Satan, but there are many spirits that would be considered a Jezebel type spirit, as they all have a particular type of personality and a specific way in which they like to operate.

The reason many deliverance ministers have used the term, “Jezebel spirit,” is because of the nature of its personality and the way it operates once it sets up shop within someone.

The word “Jezebel” is coming from the OT story of Queen Jezebel back in the days of Elijah. She was a ruling queen back at that time and she had cold-bloodedly killed many of God’s prophets back at the time she was ruling.

As we explained to you in our article titled, “The Different Kinds of Demonic Spirits,” demons have two different names. They have their created name given to them by God when they were first created, and they also have a function name, which will tell you what kind of spirit you are dealing with.

For example, some of the function names of demons would be spirits of lust, spirits of anger, spirits of murder, etc. The function name of the demon will tell you the nature of their personality and what they like to specialize in once they move in and attach to a person.

A spirit of anger will try to get a person to act out in fits of rage and anger. A spirit of murder will try and get someone to commit cold-blooded murder. A spirit of lust will try to get a person to commit fornication and/or adultery.

However, when you come across a Jezebel spirit, it is something quite different. Some people have called this a “master” type spirit. Not that it is a master spirit in the sense of being like God, but that it is much more intelligent and cunning than a lot of the other demons are.

Many believe that this type of spirit may be Satan’s smartest and most cunning and evil spirit he has, and he thus dispatches this kind of spirit on specific targets so he can get the most bang for his buck.

Simply put, a Jezebel spirit is one of Satan’s higher-ranking, more intelligent demons if not the smartest kind of demon he has in his kingdom.

And with it being much more intelligent than many of the other lower-ranking demons will be, this makes this type of spirit much more evil, cunning, and harder to deal with once it moves in and attaches to a person.

And with this kind of evil spirit being much more cunning, intelligent, and evil than some of the other lower-ranking demons will be, it will cause a lot more trouble and destruction if it is not quickly dealt with and cast out.

Looking back over my 5 encounters I have had with this spirit, the one thing I have noticed are two specific things:

One, this spirit operates in basically the same way every time it moves in on someone. As a result, it is actually easy to spot after a certain length of time. In other words, it keeps playing the same types of games every time it moves in on a person or a situation.

The second thing I noticed is that this spirit is much more intelligent, cunning, and seductive than many of the other types of demons will be. It will thus be capable of playing more than one type of game with you.

For example, a spirit of anger will only try to make you mad and angry, but a Jezebel spirit will play a number of different games with you as I will show you below when I start to describe the way it will operate and the different kinds of games it will use to try and bring you down.

As a result of this type of spirit being capable of playing more than one kind of game with you, this makes this kind of spirit much more deadly and destructive.

If this spirit is not properly exposed and dealt with within a reasonable length of time, it can totally destroy and completely bring down a marriage, church, ministry, company, or an individual’s life.

The Bible tells us in Matthew 12:43 that there are levels of wickedness in Satan’s kingdom. And if there are levels of wickedness in his kingdom where some demons are actually more evil than some of the other ones will be, then I believe there may different levels of intelligence among the demons as well.

The Jezebel spirit, since it is much more intelligent than some of the lower ranking demons will be, is very good at playing head games with people. It is a total control freak, and it is also very good at manipulation and getting people to do its evil bidding.

Over the years, I have developed quite a bit of information on this type of evil spirit and how it operates, and I now want to share it with all of you so you will be able to spot one if it ever moves into your circle of influence – whether it be in your marriage, in your church, at your place of employment, or in between any of your personal friendships, as this evil spirit loves to break up good and godly relationships.

In part 2, I will show you How the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate.

Table of Contents:
1. What is Jezebel Spirit
2. The Ways in Which the Jezebel Spirit Will Operate
3. How to Handle a Jezebel Spirit

Comments

291 Responses to “What is Jezebel Spirit and How it Operates”

1. Boss is a bully - February 24, 2014 at 7:38 am

I am currently working for a woman that is tearing the place apart, micromanages and generally has all the traits lists. She is running good Christian people off along with people with any job knowledge. She has all the big wigs fooled and proclaims to be a minister. She takes great joy when her people are in trouble. This public safety department is rapidly falling apart. There is no place or person to go and report this to with out getting fired or messed with. Please help.

2. Scared of Boss - February 24, 2014 at 7:35 am

I am currently working for a woman that is tearing the place apart, micromanages and generally has all the traits lists. She has all the big wigs fooled and proclaims to be a minister. She takes great joy when her people are in trouble. This public safety department is rapidly falling apart. There is no place or person to go and report this to with out getting fired or messed with. Please help.

3. AP2 - February 3, 2014 at 5:17 pm

To Sharron,

Every blessing to you. I am married to a woman who has for many years been in full time ministry. I am glad to say anyone can be the means of God bringing his word to our hearts whether they be male, female, adult or child. There have been times in my life when I have been so caught up with my own interpretations as to what God is or is not saying that it is a wonder that He hasn’t used a mule to get through.

What I am sure is that God is no respecter of persons and He can use just about anyone who is in submission to Him. I know also that He longs for us to love Him and our neighbors as ourselves. At this time I would like to thank you for the love that your words have brought to me over the last year or so.

Love in Christ, Adrian.

4. Sharron - February 2, 2014 at 10:50 pm

I am not about to get into petty squabbles which move us deliberately away from the topic at hand.
    Your insults Fred are no more than that… insults, so in saying that there will be no more attention to you from me and I would advise Chloe to do the same.
    God Bless
    Sharron

5. Fred - February 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I am not married to Chloe, so I owe her no more respect than any stranger. You too are a stranger to me. I note you don’t abraid Chole for being a rude and foolish woman and trying to teach a MAN about scripture, which the BIBLE EXPLICITLY SAYS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN ! Women have nothing to teach any man on matters of religion and should EXPLICITLY remain silent on matters of religion, and that goes for you too Sharron. A good woman does not go about touting her foolish opinions in an unchristian way. Show some modesty, and discretion instead of picking fights with strangers, I suspect you are not raised by Christians but by wolves. I rebuke you for your insolence wench, return to your harlotries in silence and bother good men no more.

6. Gail - January 24, 2014 at 1:36 pm

In this article you speak about a Jezebel spirit. These are spirits that attach themselves to unbelievers correct? I don’t feel that a truly saved person can be possessed. If we truly have Christ in our hearts how can we also have an evil spirit residing in us at the same time. This makes no sense to me.

• Robert - August 7, 2018 at 10:17 am

Gail, we are three parts – spirit, soul and body. Our spirit may be reborn, but our soul and our body are still open to demonic influences.

7. Sharron - January 5, 2014 at 10:36 pm

Just a message to Fred… I think you have been quite harsh on Chloe and your comments sound far from Christian.. would the Lord have spoken to Chloe that way, I do not think so (though I am very aware I cant speak for the Lord) as the Lord would have shown love and compassion. I do not see that anywhere in your statement.
    Read the Bible in regards to how a man and woman in marriage are to treat one another and you will surely see that Chloe is making perfect sense in what she is saying. Then re-read your comments, and you will see that what you have written is very unpleasant and not quite correct.

8. Fred - January 5, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Hey there Chloe, here’s a heads up for you. John and I didn’t start in on you, you are the one with the problem here so clean your own house before accusing other people. Now there is a word for people who assume that anyone who doesn’t think as they think is possessed by devils, and that term is DEMONIZATION. I for one do not like or think it is appropriate for Christians to demonize each other for holding different opinions. I would also like the moderator to carefully weigh up your attacks on John and my character and remove your comment. If I was a person like you, I would say that you had the Jezebel Spirit, but I am not like you, I hold myself to a higher standard than that and if you had any decency you would realize your error, and the good scriptural references we have offered here and detract your statement. Do not presume to teach MEN how to practice Christianity, because you are only a woman, and the Bible is quite specific about you having ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DO SO !

9. AP2 - December 30, 2013 at 3:16 am

Dear Sharron,
    Bless you for sharing more of your situation. Your dilemma is so similar to mine and probably a significant number of others who visit this site: “How can i continue to show love when it simply opens me up so much for attack?” I think that you naturally desperately want back that which the devil has stolen. I will pray that your daughter is faced with the truth of this and can receive the humility to seek help. We are told to keep a distance from those who carry this spirit but when it becomes some vulnerable person close to us then surely the rules must change. The only thing any of us can do is trust God, ask Him to give us the power and strength to dish out more and more of His unconditional love and live in expectation of victory. You probably have already seen it but there is a you tube video from Pastor Rob Morris on “Stop tolerating the spirit of Jezebel”. I must hate the wickedness but love the person, knowing that eventually I will spend days laughing and crying when I see the beautiful young soul of this child being freed from its influence. I bless God that there are a small handful of people like yourself who truly understand. Adrian.

10. Sharron - December 30, 2013 at 1:43 am

Dear AP2… I was so pleased to see that you responded, relieved actually. As I know only to well that this demon (lower case) will stop at nothing until it breaks you if it knows that you are aware that it even exists, even more so if you stand up to it. The problem is… we are only human and we get tired physically and emotionally. Thankfully Our Lord keeps picking us up and filling us up with the Holy Spirit so that we can remain Warriors of God and keep fighting.
    Unfortunately AP2 it will never stop… ever… and once you realise this you become (only going on my own experience) stronger and more accepting about why and what is happening to you and around you.
    In these last two years it has come in many forms and has tried to destroy me physically and if that doesn’t work then it tries emotionally and if that doesn’t work both and if that doesn’t work destroy my family and if that doesn’t work shows itself to me to scare me to the point where I could have gone … no way this is just to much for me to handle…and if that doesn’t work take over my beautiful gentle caring daughter who has a heart of gold… who now in this last year has become very cold and filled with hate towards me. I took a photo of my daughter about 6 months ago and it showed itself in the photo .. it was not my daughter that was in the photo… in fact I couldn’t see any of my daughter in it, even my daughters stance was of deformity… it was so evil I destroyed it…
    So my dear dear friend… you are not alone… you will always be in my prayers.. so please stay strong.. it is a lonely place to be a sheep in a world for of wolves isn’t it…. Alana says it well ..( I think its the first statement on this page).
    May the Lord be with you and grant you peace… God Bless .. Sharron

11. AP2 - December 29, 2013 at 10:36 am

To Sharron,

Thank you for your continued prayer and support. My prayers seem at the moment to bring about one outcome, things have been getting worse. I will not let go but continue with faith and patience knowing that we are in a battle and will win in His strength. I have had virtually no contact for several months, it should be a good solution but somehow is not as there are those who need defending against the wiles of this disgusting spirit. I am confronted with the problem being more widespread than I previously believed. It cuts quite close to home even now. I have felt cornered and uneasy to confront certain individuals as this aura of intimidation which surrounds them. If I say ‘no’ I know there will be consequences. I am not afraid of confrontation usually and have done it before at the cost of my own personal popularity. But God knows, I should not seek to be a people pleaser at any cost. I live assured in hope that breakthrough will come and this often comes suddenly and at an unexpected time. Please let me know how things have progressed for you. Blessings,

12. Sharron - December 28, 2013 at 10:45 pm

to AP2…..
    I have been wondering how you are doing? I hope for your sake, that prayers have been answered and the truth has finally revealed itself to show the ugliness and evil behind what you are dealing with…
    Peace be with you my friend.

13. Chloe - December 27, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Hello,

John H. Kohlenberg and Fred. You guys certainly sound like you have the Jezebel spirit on you both based on your responses. You guys sound like the real bully’s to me. Pride is a way to identify this spirt and you guys definitely are very prideful in your bashing of Gina who is asking for help to deliver a soul that GOD very much cares for because she can discern and he cant. A job of the wife is to be there for her husband and praying for him and upholding him before the lord is part of that so shame on you both for discouraging her from that and ranting and raving about women. GOD made women he did not make women to be slaves but to be apart of his kingdom as well.

14. Lisa Pearch - December 24, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I had been dating a guy who has been cheating the whole way through the relationship. He was supposed to be a christian minister but I knew something was wrong when he’d admitted to being a cross-dresser so I knew that he could get deliverance to sort that problem out in time. Thing was he was also talking with a female voice at times and I knew something was seriously wrong with him as he’d also allowed a woman who he said he wasn’t involved in but in reality was and he was just playing me. He had admitted to some stuff in the past with her but he was telling me that he was with me but I kept hearing the Holy Spirit say that he was cheating and also revealed something private to me about him that no one knew, this shock him up, he accused me of demonic activity to try and get me off the scent but it was too late as every time I spoke to God he kept dropping him in it with interpretation of tongues, yes God does that if its needed. Anyway the other woman was divorced and through her friends and also her telling everyone that they had been caught doing stuff from her husband on the net, the husband left her and they ended up with a divorce. since then she’s really had a hold over him and his ministry. He was supposed to have a healing and deliverance ministry but each time she has been brought out in the open, he’s lost friends and also co workers, they have tried to get through to him but he refuses to accept that she’s got the jezebel spirit. He’s also allowed a friend who he was supposed to be ministering to as she had terminal cancer and she stopped the woman getting prayer and she ended up dying last year, he was too scared to talk to that woman and put things right, I suppose it would have meant admitting that there was a serious spiritual problem that needed to be dealt with but he just won’t accept it, he’s got some sort of blinkers on about anything that’s said. This woman is known to be a bully when she’s not around him, she loves nothing but to destroy his friendships and also refuses any woman to be near him without her being involved. I refused any help from him at the beginning as I saw witchcraft in her right away and told him to keep her away from me but she must have talked him around as she was spying on anything we talked about on skype, this destroyed and trust and also brought a lot of anger towards the mess that had been created. Since I got to know him, she managed to get her group of friends to try and destroy me spiritually and also mentally as I got harassed for almost 3 years until I called it a day and told him that I will never speak to him again as he’s under the influence of Jezebel but he just won’t deal with anything connected with it. He comes from a history of the occult and used to be using lucid dreaming which now he bugs me with doing certain things in my spirit. I’ve only been a christian for almost 4 years in March 2014 but I’ve been through so much already in fighting the demonic presence and I know they would love me to disappear but I’m not going as I’m wanting to stand up to the devil and fight in Jesus name. What I’m asking for is any advice on how to pray against the jezebel spirit and I know he comes from a family around that spirit too but I really need help on how to combat this spiritual fight as I’m not going to give in until I see him delivered as I know God called him into ministry and I’ve seen what he can be in God, I don’t want him back as a boyfriend as those ties got broken a long time ago and I’ll never go backwards to him, I’m moving forward but I just want to see him set free from this demonic presence of Jezebel. Any help and guidance would be a great help thank you in Jesus Lisa.

15. Powers - September 11, 2013 at 4:41 pm

This message is in response to Anthony Obiora. A jezebel spirit can control anyone; whether you are a woman or man. Here are some basic steps to take in reducing or eliminating the host of the jezebel spirit:

Take inventory of self. Seek God’s forgiveness for your short-comings; we all have them and many people who profess Christianity carry some of the behaviors of the jezebel spirit.

The power is within you. Know that God has given us everything we need to overcome every obstacle and stand tall in victory. You have the power to reject and reverse every negative force that comes your way. Connect with prayer partners that will touch and agree with you.

Finally, apply the word of God to the situation which means “have faith in God.” You have to become just as stubborn as the person who is sending out the negative energy. Read scriptures that are in-line with the situation you are going through such as Matthew 18:18 which declares “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

16. Anthony Obiora - September 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Hello
    I have this Jezebel Spirit ,her work is to destroy any good relationship coming to my way ,making me to hate women eve if anyone i love the Jezebel Spirit will try to be causing problems ,whenever money want to come my hand and she will know that i am about to make my partner happy the Jezebel Spirit will block the business..I have been crying saying who will help me out from this Jezebel Spirit ..every person i meet told me that such Jezebel Spirit is following me I am very tried of such Jezebel Spirit i did not want her anymore..

I am a true believer in God I am a young man working hard.Well I have started a powerful midnight prayers now…I asked the Jezebel Spirit that i did not need her service anymore ,I asked her to go..But the spirit is very stubborn I believe God will give me victory .

Some prophets and pastors has tried to cast the Jezebel Spirit away from me But they failed because after praying that its out i will still see it..I am praying now eve as i am writing now i just finish fight with the Jezebel Spirit one hour ago..before i wake up searching for this website on Google before i find it..Please advise me more on how to stop it..I hate such a Jezebel Spirit

I hate Jezebel Spirit ,i did not try to be unkind with such Jezebel Spirit .

17. Christian Hill - August 30, 2013 at 4:51 am

Evil spirits (unclean spirits) are the Nephilim, the disembodied spirits of the giants in genesis 6. Peter and Paul refer to unclean spirits, and “we will judge angels”, and Angels bound in everlasting chains, referring to Enoch. For instance in Jude, he quotes enoch, and speaks of angels who left their original habitation to go after strange flesh, then compares them to Adam and Eve. Either way, Enoch also refers to the fact that the evil spirits of the Earth are the Nephilim giants(half angel, half Human spirit=unclean spirit), not made by God, bastard children, God wiped out at the flood, their spirits dwell on Earth. Fallen Angels are like from the book of Daniel(the prince of persia who bound the angel who was trying to get to Daniel to give revelation. Either way they are two different things, the demons need a Human host to fulfill their lusts, they still hunger, thirst, they desire a host to live out their desires, that’s why we have spirits who focus on different things, glutton, lust, perversions..etc , It’s good to know your enemy.

18. Elizann P. England - July 24, 2013 at 10:53 am

I have been in contact with this evil jezebel spirit: she pretended to be like a sister to me at first: then she tryed to seperate my husband from me: but GOD said no! my husband didn’t see her for who she is until a few weeks ago! now he is starting to see who has enter our camp, pray with us against this evil spirit in ( JESUS HOLY NAME) MATTHEW 6:13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Fred - July 1, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Gina:

There is nothing essentially wrong with going to parties provided you don’t disgrace yourself. Isaiah 22:13 commends people to make mirth, eat, drink and be merry. Faith is no reason not to have a social life, it is just that when people leave the path of righteousness and moderation and cross over to the path of excess that things go wrong. Similarly it is not unknown for righteous men to get drunk. Noah and Lot spring to mind, and Jesus himself turned his blood and also water into wine. I don’t think Jesus did this because he didn’t also drink wine when hanging out with his 12 male disciples.

It sounds to me like what offends you here is that your husband is not conforming to YOUR will and YOUR expectations. But who is the head of a Christian house ? The wife ? No, she is not. Here you are finding fault with THE man you are supposed to love and whom you have chosen to build a life with before the sight of God. Scripture tells us that you don’t have the right to tell him what to do, but the reverse is not true. Has it occurred to you that you yourself might be driving your Husband to drink ? Or pressures in his work ? Drink itself is a craving of the spirit for spiritual things, and I think you have been stripping the joy out of this poor man’s life. You might think of yourself as a good Christian woman, but in truth you are not behaving like one.

• Cindy - January 17, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Just came across this in 2018.
      Fred, have you ever read that whole thing in context?
      Isaiah 22
      The Valley of Vision
      …12Therefore in that day the Lord GOD of hosts called you to weeping, to wailing, To shaving the head and to wearing sackcloth. 13Instead, there is gaiety and gladness, Killing of cattle and slaughtering of sheep, Eating of meat and drinking of wine: “Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we may die.” 14But the LORD of hosts revealed Himself to me, “Surely this iniquity shall not be forgiven you Until you die,” says the Lord GOD of hosts.…

20. Luc A - June 26, 2013 at 9:19 am

I think the way this article was written can lead to confusion over women, and that it problematic. There are nuns who practice the faith and choose to offer charity to all, which leads to gratitude by communities and this gratitude may stir the bishops of the vatican to become skeptical of womens role, women are capable of leadership. Jesus himself embraced feminine qualities such as grace, and gentleness, reverence for his mother and respect for women. Feminism hence is about women’s rights, and getting the government to acknowledge her place in the world, her importance, her right to protect herself, her right to be responsible for taking care of herself. Why else do you think that the next phase of civil rights is women focused? In denying the morality of a woman’s voice being heard, you are going against the scales of male female existence, or harmony. In allowing man to be professional chefs, and granting him social acceptance, respect for it but not the other way around is like denying a womans right to become a mechanic, an engineer.
    I’m sorry if some of you have issues with women, perhaps you need to think of them as people first before stereotyping, or putting your interest first.

21. DPow - May 31, 2013 at 11:26 pm

I work with a person with a jezebel spirit; she manipulates our boss to attack me. I strongly believe both of them, especially the host of jezebel know that I through the spirit of Jesus Christ see and discern that negative evil source of witchcraft. She draws (manipulates) as many people in the office as she can to work with her. For some reason, I have become the target. I stand in authority by the blood of Jesus and bind its strong hold. Through natural and spiritual sight, I see many around tip-toeing around her like a puppet on a string. Very sad. I pray for more true believers to become employed in the department where I work and that they too will not tolerate that evil, vile demonic force.

22. Lisa - May 1, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Well, I got blindsided again by this spirit. Tried to help this person out in so many ways, financial, letting them stay at our house. As soon as I said something to set this person straight they LET ME HAVE IT. I realized it was a demon, but “Jezebel” didn’t even come to mind, even though I’ve lived with this spirit and have been around it all my life. Come from a family of them. It certainly comes differently with different people… but, bottom line, it will attack if you criticize. And we have bent over backwards for this person. UGH

23. Gina - January 29, 2013 at 7:19 am

I was looking up ‘demons that destroy marriages,’ and found URL site this morning. I have bee married to a man with this spirit for 11 1/2 years. I will tell you first, though that this spirit was IN ME for most of my life and I was delivered at a public deliverance in 2002. I didn’t realize this was going on with my husband until the past couple of years when a true prophet casually mentioned that that might well indeed be the problem. We both drank a lot and partied a lot when we first got married, though he was married but was separated and I was divorced -both of us Christians- (stay with me ). After I stopped the partying after the deliverance, I finally began to serve The Lord Again but my husband kept drinking excessively. He is trying to stop but has fallen off the wagon so to speak last week. What I want to convey here is that every day he reprimands me, complains, will NOT pray with me, leAves and then returns, has turned his daughter against me in so many ways, lies…but when he is in public and workplace talks about Salvation and Jesus to people, always giving his testimony to strangers. He DOES have a calling from the LORD. I pray a lot , I know how to cast out demons, and on occasion he will ask me to pray for him, but he refuses to pray with me in general. He says I have demons but in reality it is the other way around. When I go into warfare the spirit is more docile, but I want to know how to be completely rid of it. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY!!? I do not give up easily on matters such as this, plus it’s hard because he is a man. My life has been very hard, but the marriage itself has been like a ministry- Thx for hearing me out.

24. Jose Vizcaino - December 28, 2012 at 3:01 pm

If you are dating a person with this kind of evil spirit on them, they will try and get you to marry them. And until you do, it will be playing good cop with you the whole time so it can continue to lure and draw you into its web. But once you end up marrying this person, that is when the bad cop will emerge, and that is when all hell will literally break out in your life.
    This is exactly what happened to me. I know God hates divorce but she left the house and I was scared she would scratch herself and tell the police I did it.
    I cant believe this teaching its the best teaching i found because it was so real. Like you said in your article she even had it in her eyes and face I thought i was imagining things though. But I filed for divorce since she left the house, and I have been told by pastors that, that is a valid reason for divorce. Could you give me please a better idea of what to do.

25. Jose Vizcaino - December 24, 2012 at 8:36 am