Introduction to the Prayer Secrets
The next set of articles I will have listed in this section is what I call Prayer Secrets.
These are not really secrets, but I call them secrets because many Christians have not spent a lot of time studying Scripture as to what some of these basic principles are all about. And when you do study the Bible, these basic prayer principles are scattered throughout the Bible so you do not really get the full effect of what God is trying to tell you until you put all of them together like we have done with these articles.
What I have done is to pull out many of the specific Scripture verses relating to prayer, and then put them into an appropriate order so people can fully understand what God the Father has to say on this matter. You will really feel the power on these basic prayer principles once you start reading them in some kind of structured order.
Everyone wants to learn how to get God to answer more of their personal prayers. The Bible lays out specific conditions that must be met before God will answer some of your prayers. Knowledge is the key! Knowledge as to what those specific conditions are is what will get God to move on your behalf to answer more of your personal prayers!
I will do an article on each one of these basic prayer secrets, as they all deserve their own special article due to the extreme power that is on each one of these basic principles. I will label them Prayer Secret #1, Prayer Secret #2 and so on.
One last word on the power of prayer. In my opinion, when you go into a prayer mode with God the Father, this is very serious business! When you go into prayer mode with God the Father, you are approaching Him with a petition or request for something very specific. You are going to try to get God to do something specific for either yourself or someone else that you may be praying for.
You have to have good, basic, working knowledge as to what the ground rules are before you can really approach God the Father with your requests so as to increase your chances of getting more of your prayers answered by Him. Knowledge is the key that will open up this prayer door for you in order for you to be able to properly approach God the Father with your specific prayer requests.
God loves to answer your prayers! You just have to learn how to properly approach Him when putting your prayer requests on His altar – and the Bible very explicitly and very clearly lays out all the specifics on how to properly approach God to get more of your personal prayers answered by Him.
You can really get deep with this subject, but I will keep these articles basic and straight to the point to start out with. I hope you will enjoy what you are about to read.
- Introduction to the Prayer Secrets
- Prayer Secret #1 Your Personal Relationship With God
- Prayer Secret #2 The Will of God
- Prayer Secret #3 God Will Hear the Prayers of the Righteous
- Prayer Secret #4 Stating Your Case Before God
- Prayer Secret #5 Ask – Seek – Knock
- Prayer Secret #6 The Prayer of Agreement
- Prayer Secret #7 The Power of Intercessory Prayer
- Prayer Secret #8 Praying For Something More Than One Time
- Prayer Secret #9 Do Not Lose Heart
- Prayer Secret #10 The Intercessory Ministries of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
- Prayer Secret #11 Mighty Prevailing Prayer
- Prayer Secret #12 Prayers of Thanksgiving
- Prayer Secret #13 Pray to God the Father in the Name of Jesus