On 9/15/98, a girl who I used to work with had a prophecy come in on her right in the middle of work.
The amazing part about this prophecy was the amount of Scripture that was in it. She had just come to the Lord about 8 months earlier. She had read parts of the New Testament but none of the Old Testament yet. You will see that there are quite of few verses from the Old Testament that she had no prior knowledge of.
I will go ahead and give you the prophecy as it was given direct to her by the Lord, and then give you some of the Scripture verses to back up what was given to her. Before I do, a few comments.
1. A prophecy is one of the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is a manifestation as He wills, not as we will. We have no control as to when these come in and usually no forewarning from the Lord when one does come in.
2. A prophecy is a direct Word coming in from either God the Father or Jesus Christ. God transmits the message to you through the Holy Spirit. Your mind will receive a flow of words from the Holy Spirit and your job is to simply grab a pen and piece of paper and write down the exact words as they are being given to you by the Lord. If you have a tape recorder nearby, you can also record it as you are receiving the words.
In either event, the prophecy needs to be written down and recorded if at all possible. The apostle Paul says that the gift of prophecy is the greatest of all the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit. This is because you are receiving a direct Word from the Lord Himself. I do not think anything can be greater than receiving a direct Word from the Lord on whatever it is He is wanting to give you a Word on.
3. Usually prophecies are in the first person tense as God is speaking directly to you. However, you will notice that in the first few sentences Cindy is making specific comments in her own first person tense. I feel this was used by God to set the stage for what He is going to try and communicate to her.
She starts out by saying that she is an eagle under God’s wing and then it goes on from there. This is why I call it Cindy’s “Eagle Prophecy.” I believe God is telling those who are willing to become real eagles for Him what they can expect from Him once they enter into what I feel is a little higher realm than where most Christians are living at.
We have another article in our site titled, “The Eagle Analogy,” and it is at the top of the Spiritual Warfare section of our site. The eagle analogy is a very powerful revelation being given by God to the Body at this time, and this article will help explain to you what God is wanting all of us to have with this very powerful analogy from the Bible. Just go into any Christian bookstore and you will see eagle statues, eagle pictures, eagle paintings, and eagle emblems all over the store.
Now here is the prophecy.
The Eagle Prophecy
“I am an eagle under God’s wing. It is my job to follow His way. He will order my steps and make a path for me. For in order to fly all obstacles must be removed. Clear mindedness and respect are ordered. My love for Jesus will excel me into this world, which is mine by inheritance. My walk is ordered and ordained by our Lord and Savior.
He died on the cross for us so that we may be saved. Our ways are not His ways. His ways are godly, ours are not. Our earth is our place of rest for the time being. We then come to live with Him. Our time is up on this earth, it is time to be with Him and to do His work. Our children are to be brought up loving and believing in Jesus, they also will inherit the earth.
Prosperity is the way of the Lord for believers. He that honors and trust shall receive. My gifts will be poured out on the believers. I shall not hold back on those with faith. True faith – undying faith is needed. You cannot waiver.
My Son Jesus is there for you to call on. He will bring your prayers to Me. My answers come from My heart. Your interests are considered. My people shall have all that is necessary to live and enjoy life. An abundance shall be expected.
My eagles shall teach and train so as to bring others up to their level. Their spirits are at one with Mine. We work together in salvation. Without My children My Word could not be spread among the Gentiles.
My increasing heartache has caused repression in My kingdom. We shall all rise up to God’s expectations for our inheritance of this earth and of His kingdom. Our will is His will when it is good. The non-believers will not receive as My believers will. My children are good in the Gospel of the Lord says He.”
1. Women Can Prophesy
Some people have problems with women getting any kind of supernatural discourse from God the Father. They think this is mostly for men. Here is the Scripture verse that will tell us that God can prophesy through a woman if He should choose to do so.
“And it shall come to pass afterward that I will our out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams. Your young men shall see visions; and also on my menservants and my maidservants I will pour out my Spirit in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth.” (Joel 2:28-32)
2. “I am an eagle under God’s wing”
“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)
3. “It is my job to follow His way”
- “O Lord, I know the way of man is not in himself. It is not in man who walks to direct his own steps” (Jeremiah 10:23)
- “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” (Proverbs 16:9)
4. “He will order my steps and make a path for me”
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord …” (Psalm 37:23)
5. “Our ways are not His ways”
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” (Isaiah 55:8)
6. “Prosperity is the way of the Lord for believers. My people shall have all that is necessary to live and enjoy life. An abundance shall be expected.”
- “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.” (Ephesians 3:20)
- “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8-11)
- “But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.” (Psalm 34:11)
- “The Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly”. (Psalm 84:11)
7. “My Son Jesus is there for you to call on. He will bring your prayers to Me.”
“It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.” (Romans 8:34)
8. “My eagles shall teach and train so as to bring others up to their level. Their spirits are at one with Mine.”
- “For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body … and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.” (1 Corinthians 12:13)
- “For through Him (Jesus) we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.” (Ephesians 2:18)
9. “My gifts will be poured out on the believers”
- “Therefore, brethren, desire earnestly to prophesy.” (1 Corinthians 14:39)
- “… and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.” (1 Corinthians 14:1)
- “Do not quench the Spirit, do not despise prophecies.” (1 Thessalonians 5:19)
- “Do not neglect the gift that is in you … Meditate on these things, give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.” (1 Timothy 4:14)
- “Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.” (2 Timothy 1:6)
I feel any prophecy given by the Lord should always be recorded or written down if at all possible, as they are real trophies when they do come in from Him. They do not come very often to most believers, so when they do, they should all be written down.
If anyone else has any other prophecies they would like to share, please feel free to pass them on and I will write them up like I did this one. Prophecies are used by God the Father for edification, to help build His people up. The above prophecy is loaded with good advice from Scripture.
For what it is worth, I feel that this gift will manifest more and more as we draw closer to Jesus’ second coming to our earth.